||CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS SURROUNDING THE AAG AND 100 BOOKS REVIEWED FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE TRUTH-SEEKERS
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS THAT REFUTE THE AAG: 41
Today, it is my distinct pleasure to yield this column to Yuksel Oktay, a good friend of mine. After graduating from Tarsus American College in Turkey, Mr. Oktay came to America in 1957, where he received a MS in Architectural Engineering and later MS in Civil Engineering, from Columbia University, New York. A registered Professional Engineer in 12 East Coast & Southern states from New York to Florida, Oktay has more than 35 years of experience in the civil and structural design of hydroelectric, fossil and nuclear fueled generating stations, industrial plants, and related structures.
Oktay has always been an active member of the Turkish -American community and fought the ethocidal campaigns of the AFATH lobby selflessly and courageously for nearly fifty years. He was the founding president of MIM the Society of Turkish American Engineers, Scientists and Architects; a former president of FTAA The Federation of Turkish American Associations in New York ( 1973) ; and the founding member of PMI Project Management Institute, Istanbul, Turkey.
But those are not the reasons why he is invited to this column today. Oktay is one of the most avid readers of history in our community. He has perhaps read almost all of the books on the Turkish-Armenian conflict tin the past 50 years and wrote reviews on most of them. I personally have come to know about some of the books in this field because of his insightful book reviews. He has written many letters to the members of the media,. academia, museums, and other opinion makers, educating them on the other side of the story. Most of our community members got their first education on the Turkish-Armenian civil war during WWI from these book reviews by Oktay.
I am sure I speak on behalf of all those who benefited from his excellent work over the years when I say that we owe a huge debt of gratitude to this remarkable man. Please enjoy his latest masterpiece presented below.
AAG = The alleged Armenian genocide
AFATH = Armenian Falsifiers and Turk Haters
Ethocide = Extermination of ethics via pre-meditated and malicious mass deception for political, economic, social, and/or moral benefits
WWI = The World War One
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE STUDENTS AND YOUNG TURKS IN THE U.S.
AND ELSEWEHERE WHO HAVE OVER THE YEARS INQUIRED ABOUT
THE ORIGINS AND THE EFFECT OF THE ARMENIAN ISSUE
The ongoing campaign of the anti-Turkish lobbies in the United Sates and other countries reached its peak during April 2005 with the staging of conferences, symposiums, publications and even plays, such ''Beast On The Moon'', along with incredible assault on Turkey on hundreds of Armenian websites.
In response to inquiries received from you and other students in the U.S. and Turkey on the Armenian Issue, I have prepared the attached article ''1915 - The 90th Anniversary of the Battle of Dardanelles in West Anatolia and Rebellions and Resettlement of Armenians in East Anatolia''. The document presents and overview of the Armenian issue and provides a road map of what actually took place before, during and after 1915, as described in many books and periodicals, some with a distorted view. Please do not accept the claims presented by some Armenians and their supporters at their face value, as most are not telling the whole truth and, as such, doing a disservice to their fellow citizens and humanity.
Please feel free to distribute the document to others who MAY WANT to know about this issue and start doing something about it at your end. I have included certain parties, including the three umbrella organizations that I have served in some capacity over the years, and who have an interest in this subject.
Advisory Board Member, Turkish Forum
And a concerned American with Turkish Heritage
New Jersey, USA
THE 90th ANNIVERSARY OF THE BATTLE OF
DARDANELLES IN WEST ANATOLIA AND REBELLIONS AND
RESETTLEMENT OF ARMENIANS IN EAST ANATOLIA
An Overview and List of 100 Books on
The Armenian Issue
May 19, 2005
Civilization and the humanity should once more be enlightened regarding the alleged Armenian genocide and the purpose of the propaganda created to mislead the world. These are the results of resentment and anger from detestable and vicious accusations.
Mustafa Kemal, 7 March 1920
Bu uydurma Ermeni Kirimi meselesi ve tum dunyayi aldatmak icin yaratilan bir kin ve hirs urunu propogandalarinin niteligi hakkinda, uygarlik ve insanlik dunyasinin bir kere daha aydinlatilmasi ve bu suretle haksizliga ugratilmis Turk ulusunun igrenc ve alcakca bir suclamadan arindirilmasi gerekmektedir.
Mustafa Kemal, 7 Mart 1920
Tragedies on Both Sides, Not Genocide
The Truth Which Has Been Lost Through False Allegations
Creation of the Armenian Issue and the Role of Western Powers
Before 1915 and the Life of the Armenians in the Ottoman Empire
The Dardanelles 1915 and the Gallipoli Campaign
1915 and The Resettlement of Armenians in the East
United States Policy and Support of the Armenians 1914 - 1924
After 1915 Until the Establishment of the Republic of Turkey in 1923
Armenians in Todays Turkey
Remembrance, Regrets and Reconciliation
US Holocaust Museum and the Planned Genocide Museum in WDC
Chronology of Events
Addresses of Associations and Websites
100 Books and Magazines on the Armenians and the Armenian Issue
Review of a Selected play, Movie, Book and Conference
The Armenian Issue, created as part of the Eastern Question Liberation of Nationalities Oppressed by the Former Ottoman Empire in the late 19th century, is one of many issues which still persists today, claiming that the Armenians were subjected to genocide by the Ottoman government. During these periods, the hostile attitude of some of the Ottoman-Armenians towards the Turks and their acts of revolts, atrocities, massacres and the destruction that they committed have been misrepresented by the Armenians and their supporters and omitted in the books that they have been writing continuously for years. It is reported that over 20,000 pro-Armenian publications have been issued over the years (as opposed to less than 300 which also presents the Turkish view of this difficult issue.)
This is an enormous subject that requires dedicated reading and the study of the issue in many aspects. The purpose of this article is to present a brief summary of the Armenian Issue, mainly for students, teachers, reporters and other interested individuals who may not be aware that there is an incredible distortion of facts by some Armenians and their supporters in their never ending books, articles, movies, plays and exhibitions. A list of 100 books and several magazines that tell the story of this issue, the selection of which is primarily based on my involvement with this since 1965 (when I was first introduced to it during the 50th anniversary commemorations of the alleged genocide at the Riverside Church in New York City,) is also provided with a very brief review of selected ones.
TRAGEDIES ON BOTH SIDES, NOT GENOCIDE
In a special issue published in June 2001, the Turkish magazine Atlas presented a detailed record of events in1915, named The Longest Year. In its editorial, Facing it all, the following was stated: When we enlarged our frame, we saw that Turkey was then a country that was occupied on four sides, a country where in ten years seven million people had been forced to move location, a country that the imperial powers had a lot of plan for. We rejected the word genocide because an ideology of a superior race and systematic and rational machines of destruction are anathema to a people who are trying to move from a nomadic lifestyle to a capitalist one. Above all, we avoided comparing the dimensions of the massacres. If we must be on someones side, we were on the side of all those died. (3)
There was no genocide, as almost all Armenians, especially those of the American diaspora, would like the people around the world to believe. There was a civil war; Armenians rebelled against their own government and started mass killing of Turks who retaliated and killed Armenians to protect themselves and their families. The Armenian charges and claims are based on forged and fake documents, distortions, war propaganda material, and books written based on unreliable information, exaggerations, events that never took place, and lies.
The total number of Armenians living in Anatolia in 1915 was less than 1.5 million, as has been shown by many researchers, a number freely and shamefully used by many as the total number of Armenians died during the tragic events: such a number could not be possible, especially in light of the fact that the Armenians themselves concede that there were many survivors from the resettlements. The number of Armenians resettled in Syria and Lebanon, both part of the Ottoman Empire, is reported by the Turkish Historical Society to be around 500,000. The number of Armenian deaths, most due to disease, is estimated to be no more than 300,000, probably not as high as 600,000 as mentioned by Prof. Justin McCharty, or 1,500,000 to 2,000,000 as claimed by the Armenians. During the same period, the losses on the Turkish side is reported to be over 2.5 million. The Armenian deaths can not be considered as genocide and the death of Turks by the Armenians must also be considered and mentioned in the books written by the Armenians. Great wrongs were inflicted by both sides during a period when the Armenians revolted in many cities in eastern Anatolia and the Turks were fighting on many fronts for their very life. As a matter of culture, Turks do not like talking or writing about death, perhaps the long history of silence on this issue. This is now changing at many levels in order to counteract the Armenian claims and propaganda.
THE TRUTH WHICH HAS BEEN LOST THROUGH FALSE ALLEGATIONS
A book published in 1991, Turkey, includes an article by Ara Kociyan which presents a balanced view of the Armenian issue and the truth about the events of 1915 (20) . In his article, The Truth Which has Been Lost Through False Allegations, the director of Jamanak newspaper, the oldest Armenian daily, states the following:
During the First World War, Turkey was in the danger of being swallowed up by foreign nations. To achieve this, they endeavoured to break up the country internally by brainwashing some Armenians with the promise of an independent Armenia. They gave them money and weapons, encouraging them to start guerrilla and underground activities. The Ottoman State, in order to preserve Anatolia, forced Armenians living in places where guerrilla attacks took place to move elsewhere. At that time, unfortunately, we must confess that the innocent suffered along with the guilty, but even in those conditions, the Turks did not withheld help from their neighbours. Unfortunately, people still exist from abroad who seek opportunity to realize this dream, people who have not learned their lesson from history. (p. 92)
CREATION OF THE ARMENIAN ISSUE
Groundwork for the creation of the Armenian issue which was laid with the 1877-78 war against Russia, continued with the signing of the Treaty Of Berlin in 1878 when Armenians were first mentioned. In his article, Armenian Claims in the Light of Historical Documents, in Spring 1986 issue of Turkish Review Quarterly , Prof. Yavuz Ercan lists 5 categories as the reason for the Armenians claims. To these I have added another category, the role of the media, especially the New York Times and other newspapers.
1. Weakening of the Ottoman Empire and the Nationalistic ambitions of countries under the Ottoman rule
During the World War I (1914-1918), the Ottomans were on the side of the Germans and were fighting on many fronts, from Thrace to the Caucasus to the Middle East. The rebellions in the east were not an isolated action which should be studied as part of the many confrontations during the First World War.
2. The interests of the super powers (Russia, England, France)
First the Russians, then the British and the French used the Armenian Issue to serve their purposes in partitioning the Ottoman Empire during World War I: the War of Independence was fought against these ambitions. The defeat of the Ottomans during the 1877-1878 war (known as the war of 93) against the Russians signalled the aims of the European powers. The Russians involvement with the affairs of the Armenians led to the interest of British in the region as well.
3. Missionary Activities
Most books written by the Armenians and their supporters often state that the Armenian Genocide was witnessed by hundreds of American missionaries in the Ottoman Empire who worked among the Armenians and have testified to their destruction by the Ottoman Government. It is a well documented fact that starting in the 1800s, the Armenian nationalists rebelled against the Ottoman government and killed Turks by the thousands. Didnt the Missionaries witness these uprisings and the killing of Turks, ever? There were close to 2,000 foreign religious missions in Anatolia. They were from the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, etc., and, according to some books on the missionary activities in the Ottoman Empire, their basic mission was to educate the Armenians and separate them from living with the Turks. According to the same writers, some individuals from the missionary schools had a role in the Armenian revolts and the immigration of thousands of Armenians to the US and Europe where they have been able to establish a sizeable diaspora.
One of the earliest books written by an American Missionary is An American Physician in Turkey, dedicated to the Armenians living in Turkey, not to the Turks. The book tells about the Armenians who were resettled in 1915, but without mentioning the Armenian uprisings and revolts when they slaughtered Turks . Page after page, the author writes about the killings of Armenians without any proof, and, if one adds, the total number may be well over a million, (which can not be possible, given the pre-war population).
A book by Prof. Dr. Uygur Kocabasoglu, America in Anatolia tells the story of the Christian missionaries in Turkey in detail (63).
4. Activities of the Armenian Church and its religious leaders
As documented in many publications, the Armenian Church had a direct involvement in the Armenian revolts and uprisings. Sam Weems, a retired US judge, devoted 4 years to write the book, Armenia The Secrets of a Christian Terrorist State, The Armenian Great Deception Series Volume I (37), which tells the history of this involvement in detail. There are many other books that tell similar stories on the activities and the involvement of churches in the tragic events.
5. Activities of the Revolutionary Armenian Committees
In order to reach political objectives, the Armenians imitated insurrections and revolts similar to those carried out by the Balkan nations. They organized revolutionary committees and started revolting as early as in 1862 in Zeitoun, 1890 revolt in Erzurum and Kumkapi, 1892 Merzifon, Kayseri, Yozgat, 1894 in Sassoon, 1895-96 in Van, 1896 raid on the Ottoman bank in Istanbul,1909 Adana revolt and 1915 Van revolt and takeover of the city.
6. The Role of the Media
Many newspapers sent reporters to Anatolia during the war years, including the famous writer Ernest Hemingway. Most of the reporters witnessed some of the events and wrote back to their newspapers truthfully. However, as pointed out recently in the media, there were those who did not always tell the truth. In fact, Gordon Bennett, publisher of the New York Herald, stated the following in 1916:
Matter sent to the papers by their correspondents in Turkey is biased against the Turks. This implies an injustice against which even a criminal on trial is protected.
The never ending activities of the Armenian Diaspora (well over 4 million around the world, close to one million in the United States) could be added to the above list, which feeds never ending propaganda to the unsuspecting individuals, congressmen, students, teachers and ordinary citizens. Their main problem is their search for identity in countries where they want to live as Armenians, clinging to their own culture with a lie that their ancestors started.
BEFORE 1915 AND THE LIFE OF THE ARMENIANS IN THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE
The Ottoman Empire was a synthesis of several distinct cultures, traditions, customs and peoples, living peacefully in a society made up of Millets separate, self-governing ethnic groups retaining their own language, religions and cultures. The Armenian Millet was the most prosperous, which owed its prestigious place among the others to Fatih Sultan Mehmet who relocated the Armenian Patriarch to Istanbul in 1461, still functioning today. The story of the 1000 year togetherness of the Turks and Armenians have been told in many books and was even discussed at a conference in Istanbul two years ago.
In his book, Who Are the Turks, Prof. Justin McCarthy points to a seldom mentioned reason for the conflict between the Armenians and the Muslims which started with the Russian conquest of south of the Caucasus. When the Russians invaded Azerbaijan in the early 1800s they enlisted Armenians in their cause. As the years went on and the battles became more deadly, Armenians increasingly felt they had to take the side of the Russians, and they did. The famous Pulitzer Prize winner Armenian-American William Saroyan tells the story of Russian involvement in the Armenian tragedt and states that the real enemy of the Armenians were the Russians, not the Turks. Very few Armenians, however, refer to Saroyan or to his books, including The Story of Antranik, the story of a bandit turned into a Pasha in a book by Antranik Celebyan recently translated into Turkish.
ZEITUN REVOLTS IN 1895, 1905 AND SO ON.
There were many revolts by the nationalistic Armenians in many parts of the eastern Turkey, which the Armenians of today would like the world to ignore. The Armenians revolted in Zeitun (Suleymanli) in 1859 with the support of French Emperor Napoleon III and with the provocation of Levon Lusimian, who considered himself as the Armenian Prince. The Ottomans sent an armed force to suppress the revolt and blockaded the rebels. On request of Napoleon III, the blockade was lifted and the people of Zeitun accepted the administration of the Ottoman Government. The aim of Napoleon III to provoke the people was to acquire Cukurova region through rebellion.
During the Ottoman Russian War in 1877-78, the Armenians fought on the side of the Russians against the Ottomans. After the Tsarist government was victorious on the Caucasian front, it awarded the Armenian officers.
THE DARDANELLES 1915 AND THE GALLIPOLI CAMPAIGN
The Dardanelles is a narrow strait linking the Aegean to the Sea of Marmara which is linked to the Black Sea through the Bosphorus where Istanbul is located. On March 18, the Allied navy ships made an attempt to force the passage of the Dardanelles and to capture Istanbul and to force Turkey out of the war. In fact, the purpose of the expedition was to put an end to the Ottoman Empire. The naval attack was unsuccessful which led to the Gallipoli (Gelibolu) campaign. On April 25, the allied forces landed at Cape Helles and the Anzac beaches.
The Battle of Gallipoli in 1915 was waged against the forces of the Allies from the West who failed and were responsible for the casualty of over half a million on both sides. Australians, New Zealanders and other nationalities including Turks travel to Gallipoli on April 25 every year and pay their respects to their ancestors who were killed in a war that none of them understood. This year, even the prince of Whales, Charles, visited Gallipoli.
Many books have been written about the Gallipoli campaign, including the one by Lewis Epstein, a diplomat at the US Embassy in Istanbul at the time. The book, Inside Constantinople A Diplomats Diary During the Dardanelles Expedition April- Sept 1915 (4), claims that if it was not for the 18 March naval assault of the Allies, the Armenian massacres (in reality the Armenian uprisings) would have never occurred. Epstein does not tell the true story of the Gallipoli Campaign, refers mainly to the transportation of troops to and from Gallipoli and mentions the victory at Ariburnu, which he refers to as being won by a Turkish officer, without giving the name of Mustafa Kemal.
1915 AND THE RESETTLEMENT OF THE ARMENIANS
In March 1915 the Russian forces started to move towards Van with many Armenian volunteers in its army as part of their advance into the Ottoman territory. On April 11, the Armenians in Van began a general revolt and massacred almost the entire Moslem section of the city, proclaiming an Armenian Republic of Van. The Armenian newspaper Gotchnag, published in the US reported on May 24, 1915 that only 1,500 Turks remain in Van.
On April 24, 1915, the Ottoman Minister of Interior ordered the arrest of the Hunchak party functionaries, known revolutionaries and agitators in Istanbul and tried them for treason.
The Ottoman decision to resettle the Armenians was initially taken by Talat Pasha and later endorsed by the Cabinet in response to the revolt in Van and its occupation jointly by the Russians and the Armenians and the declaration of the Van republic of Armenian. This was in May 1915.
The resettlement ended on 3 February 1916 and many Armenians returned to their homes, some even joined the Ottoman army and fought on many fronts, several decorated with the Freedom Medal. During the war, Armenian military medical units served on different fronts. All along the war, the Armenians in Istanbul continued with their lives safely and securely and high level Armenian bureaucrats continued to serve in the Ottoman government, including 13 deputies in the Ottoman Parliament.
UNITED STATES POLICY AND THE SUPPORT PROVIDED TO ARMENIANS
Most believe that the United States was not involved in the Turkish affairs in early 20th century. Much has been written on the United States policy, best documented in detail in a book by Laurence Evans, United States Policy and the Partition of Turkey, 1914 1924. On page 333, Evans writes that Since 1919, there had been in fact no American policy with two exceptions, both unfortunate the participation in the Smyrna (Izmir) landings and the delimitation of the boundaries of Armenia, through both of which the United States had a share in the present situation in the Middle east.
THE NEAR EASTERN RELIEF FUND/FOUNDATION
The Near East Relief Organization was founded in Manhattan in September 1915 to respond to the urgent humanitarian crisis facing refuges in the Ottoman Empire. The Near East Foundation, the successor to the Near East Relief Fund held an exhibition at the Museum of the City of New York between Oct - December, 2003, featuring archival posters, photographs, publications and correspondence, including front page duplication of the New York Times, with only the Armenians in mind. The exhibition showed graphical representation of Armenians returning from Syria following their relocation and replica of the front pages of the New York Times where the news of the Aremnians were supposedly reported by reliable sources.
FROM 1915 UNTIL THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY IN 1923
Robert Lansing, United States Secretary of State, stated the following in 1916: I could see that the Armenians well-known disloyalty to the Ottoman Government and the fact that the territory which they inhabited was within the zone of military operations constituted grounds more or less justifiable for compelling them to depart their homes.
The Armenian Republic was established in Erivan on May 28, 1918, followed by the signing of the Baturm Treaty with the Ottoman Government on June 4, 1918. On this day, the foreign minister Mr. Haidisan declared, The Armenians of Turkey no longer think of separating from the Ottoman Empire. Their problems no longer are even the concern of relations between the Armenian republic and the Ottomans. Relations between the Armenian republic and the Ottomans are excellent and they must remain that way in the future.
As the Russians left eastern Anatolia, Armenians took their places and continued with their atrocities against the defenceless civilians. There was actually war between the Ottomans and the new Armenian Republic which was led by General Kazim Karabekir. This was concluded with the signing of the Gumru Agreement which put an end to the hostilities.
THE ROLE OF US PRESIDENT WOODROW WILSON IN THE ARMENIAN ISSUE
Throughout 1919, the Nationalist movement under Mustafa Kemal gathered strength and a series of congresses were held in Amasya, Erzurum and Sivas. During this time, President Woodrow Wilson issued his 14 point declaration which included the establishment of an Armenian state in a region where the Armenians were not in the majority.
KING-CRANE COMMISSION IN TURKEY
In early 1919, the US Secretary of State Robert Lansing decided to send a commission to Syria and the Near East to obtain information and selected the President of Robert College, Henry C. King and a foreign service officer Charles R. Crane, hence the King-Crane Commission. (Between 1915-1919, the British had sent Mr. Mark Sykes to the Ottoman Empire.) The Report was issued as an official US Government report by the Inter-allied Commission on Mandates in Turkey and has sections for the eyes of Americans only. The complete report can be found in http:www.hri.org/docks/king-crane.htm.
VISIT OF US GENERAL JAMES G. HARBORD TO TURKEY
AND HIS MEETING WITH MUSTAFA KEMAL IN AUGUST 1919 IN SIVAS
Before the King-Crane Commission Report was issued, US President Woodrow Wilson also sent General James G. Harbord for a fact-finding mission to Eastern Anatolia in 1919. The Group, consisting of 17 members and 3 chauffeurs (including a car shipped from the States) and other helpers were seen off at the Haydarpasa train station by the Armenian Patriach. The group travelled to Adana, Mardin and were greeted by the representatives of the Armenian church and the Missionary schools. In Sivas, General Harbord met with Mustafa Kemal for four hours where the translation services were provided by a teacher from Robert College and Ahmet Rustem Bey who was later appointed as the ambassador to the US. Almost no books by the Armenians or by Laurence Evans mention General Harbords meeting with Mustafa Kemal, who saw and wrote the true nature of the events, negating reports issued by others.
Following the declaration of the new Turkish Republic, a large number of Armenians who had not been relocated in 1915 or who had returned their homes at the end of the war left Anatolia voluntarily, joining their brethren who had been migrating to the US, Europe, Russia and other parts of the world, including Argentina, for many years, thus increasing the size of the already established Armenian Diaspora.
MALTA TRIALS OF 144 TURKISH POLITICAL AND MILITARY LEADERS
After the occupation of Istanbul, the Allies arrested 144 Turkish political and military leaders as well as intellectuals and took them to the British Crown Colony Malta. During the trials, no evidence could be found in the Ottoman archives to substantiate the guilt of these people. The archives of the US Government were also searched but no useful evidence was found and the detainees were released in 1922 without any charges, including the famous writer Ahmet Emin Yalman. The story of Malta is told in a book by Bilal Simsir.
INAUGURAL SPEECH BY MUSTAFA KEMAL AT THE 3RD SESSION OF THE TURKISH GRAND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, 1922
At the end of World War I, the Ottoman government signed the so-called peace treaty of Sevres (1920) which included a clause for the creation of a large and independent Armenia in Anatolia, following the wishes of US President Woodrow Wilson. However, the treaty was not ratified by any state and the new Turkish Grand National Assembly signed the Lausanne Treaty (1923), securing the integrity of Anatolia. According to the Lausanne Treaty, Armenians living in territories which were once part of the Ottoman Empire were given the right to come to Turkey and apply for Turkish citizenship within two years. There is no published data if and how many Armenians followed up on this right.
Several writers have written about various statements attributed to Mustafa Kemal Ataturk on the Armenian issue, some of which are pure fabrication. The following statement made in 1922 clearly shows Mustafa Kemals position on this issue.
The Armenian issue, which aims at meeting the economic interests of the capitalist world rather than bearing in mind the veritable interests of the Armenian themselves was resolved with the Kars Agreement (1920). The friendly ties between two industrious people coexisting peacefully for centuries have been satisfactorily established anew.
The Lausanne Treaty was signed by many countries including Japan, but to this date, the US Senate has not ratified this treaty which established the boundaries of the Turkish Republic.
ARCHIVES - STATE, MILITARY, CHURCH AND MISSIONARY
Turkey has one of the richest archives in the world with, in the words of the head of the Prime Ministry State Archives Director General Yusuf Serinay, over 100 million documents. Of these, more than one million relate directly to Armenians from 1870s to 1922. The archives have been open for many years, some are being published, including English translations.
There are also archives of the Armenian Church and the Missionaries although these can not be considered as official documents. In an article in the Turkish Daily News on May 10, 2002, Bulent Akarcali reveals that in 1923, when the British soldiers left Istanbul, which they occupied for five years, they also took the archives of the Armenian Patriarchate belonging to the years of 1870-1920 to Manchester and asks why? Later on these archives were sent to the Armenian church in Jerusalem.
Many researchers have confirmed that the Armenian state archives in Erivan and the Zoryan institute archives in Boston has never been opened and remain closed today.
ARMENIANS IN TODAYS TURKEY
Today, there are over 60,000 Armenians in Turkey, with great majority of them living in Istanbul. Several families call Malatya, Sivas, Ankara, Elazig and Antakya, including Vakifli village, home. Three thousands students attend 17 Armenian schools, five at high school level. Six thousand Armenians are enrolled at schools where the education is primarily in a foreign language. There are 42 Armenian churches in Turkey, including 7 in Anatolia. Among the newspapers published are the daily Jamanak and Marmara and the weekly Agos, both in Turkish and Armenian. The existence of Armenians and the peaceful life that they lead is never mentioned in the endless documentaries shown around the world on the Armenian issue.
REMEMBRANCE, REGRETS AND RECONCILIATION
The Armenians constantly write and talk about the death of Armenians, never mentioning the Turks killed by the Armenians. In addition to mass murder of women, children and elderly at the villages when the male members were fighting during the war years, the Armenians assassinated Talat Pasa in Berlin, Cemal Pasa in Tiblisi, and other Ottoman officials in the 20s. Starting in 1973, Armenian terrorists began a campaign of revenge, assassinating 42 Turkish diplomats around the world and many innocent people, including foreign nationals. Unfortunately, these acts are referred to as misguided efforts by the Armenians, never feeling sorry for the death of individuals and the grief of their families.
Following their terrorist activities, Armenians started pressuring counties and states to recognize the alleged Armenian genocide and issue proclamations. It is incredible that 14 counties around the world and 34 states in the United States of America have issued resolutions commemorating the alleged genocide day on April 24, which is a shame and regrettable act.
There have been several attempts to bring the Armenian and Turkish people together to discuss this issue openly, going back to the 1920s. Three years ago the Armenian government endorsed in the US sponsored Turkish-Armenian Reconciliation Commission. This was also shelved due to the reneging of Armenian pledge, soon to be revealed in a book by David Phillips, called Un-silencing the Past. The last one was suggested by the President of the Turkish Historical Society to hold meetings in Vienna and exchange documents. After the initial meeting, the meetings were suspended due to non-participation of the Armenian group.
Recently, a former teacher from the American High School that I attended in the 1950s wrote the following: ''We agree that all of usincluding Christian missionaries to the Ottoman Empire and to Turkeyneed to acknowledge that wrongs were done to all sides during the early 20th century. We need to ask forgiveness of each other. Then we need to find ways now to be friends. None of these is an easy step; the hurts are real, even if some of the causes may be dubious. For us, the greatest reason for friendship and healing is that the alternative is grossly destructive.
US HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL MUSEUM IN WDC AND THE MUSEUM OF GENOCIDE
The US Memorial Museum of Holocaust, established for the memory of close to 6 million Jews killed by Hitler (museum says 5.1-5.4 million) is visited annually by over 2 million people from the US and around the world. On the 3rd floor, the museum exhibits in a large framed panel with a statement attributed to Hitler: After all who remembers the annihilation of the Armenians. This has been proven to be a fabricated statement and the Museum should remove claims with no historical basis.
The establishment of a new museum by the Armenians is inevitable, which is under construction and slated to open in 2007. This would certainly be a dark spot in the capital of the United States where falsified documents will be exhibited, with Hitlers remarks on the front door.
One of the Museums established by the Armenians in the US is The Armenian Library and Museum of America, 65 Main Street, Watertown, MA 02472 (Tel 617 926 ALMA).
CLOSING REMARKS AND THE VISIT OF YOUNG ARMENIAN AMERICANS
Many young Armenians from the Unites States and around the world come to Turkey every year to visit their ancestral lands, as they must, and travel to the hometowns of their relatives. In most cases, these young Armenians return with a different view of the events and the Turks that what they once held. One such example is the visit of a young lady whose grandparents had emigrated to the United States from Sebinkarahisar near the Black Sea in the east who spent three weeks in Turkey. She had come with all kind of prejudices against the Turks, but in her short article on her travels, she blames the humanity for the tragedies during the war years, not the Turks or the Armenians.
Turks and Armenians call Anatolia their home, as the famous Elia Kazan called himself Anatolian. Armenians around the world should refrain from writing letters such as the one by Natalie given below and must abondon their never ending search for sympathy of the world for events that they themselves caused and started, best explained in an article by Prof. Justin McCarthy, The First Shot. This is what Prof. McCarthy stated during one of his presentations in Turkey recently:
Everyone suffered. The Turks suffered more than anyone. Armenians were richer, better educated, had more influence. European merchants gave business to them. American missionaries brought them to the U>S> and educated them. No Muslims or Turks were given the same opportunity.
CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS
1071 Armenians come under Turkish rule when they join the forces of Alparslan against the forces of the Byzantine Empire.
1461 Armenian Patriach relocated to Istanbul by Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror following the conquest of Constantinople, still active
1820 Czarist Russia expands in Central Asia
1887 Hunchak Revolutinary Party founded in Geneva (From one of the
References : (One of the revolutianaries told Dr. Hamlin, the founder of
Robert College, that the Hunchak bands would watch their
opportunities to kill Turks and Kurds, set fire to their villages, and than
make their escapes into the mountains. The enraged Moslems will
than rise, and fall upon the Armenians and slaughter them with such
barbarity that Russia will enter in the name of humanity and Christian
civilization and take possession)
1877 Start of the Russo-Ottoman war and occupation of eastern Anatolia by
the Russians, giving an excuse to Armenians to start their slaughters.
1890 First uprising of Armenians in Erzurum
1914 Zeitoon Rebellion
1915 Van rebellion and destruction of Turkish section
1915 April 24, arrest of Armenian revolutionaries
1916 May 27, Ottoman government enacts the law to relocate the Armenians from the war zones
1973 Murder of first Turkish diplomat in Los Angeles which continues through 1982 with over 70 =murders committed by the Armenian group ASALA
1982 Prof. Hovannisian declares in Munich that the claims for Armenian Genocide have no basis.
1991 New independent Republic of Armenia is declared, with a new
Constitution which includes the recognition of the Armenian Genocide
1992 Armenian forces occupy Nagorno-Karabagh region of Azerbaijan
2000 The attempt by the US House of representatives to declare April 24 as the Armenian Genocide day is shelved through the efforts of President Clinton
2000 President Kocaryan of Armenia declares during an interview with Mehmet Ali Birand on Turkish TV that they have no demands for compensation or land from Turkey.
ADDRESSES OF ASSOCIATIONS AND WEB SITES
1. KOKSAV Yayinlari, Turgut Reis Cad. 7/5 Tandogan, 06570 Ankara, Turkey Tel/Faks : 90 312 212 9903, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ermeni Arastirmalari Enstitusu (ERAREN) www.eraren.org
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, ASAM www.avsam.org
Avrasya Stratejik Araştırmalar Merkezi, Konrad Adenauer Cad. No: 61, 06550 Yıldız / Çankaya ANKARA
Tel: 0 312 491 60 70 - 127
Fax: 0 312 491 70 13
3. Turkish Historical Society, Kizilay Sk. No 1, 06100, Kizilay, Ankara
Tel. 0 312 310-2368, Fax 0 312 310-1698, email@example.com
4. Turkish Forum, www.turkishforum.com
5. A web page devoted to the Armenian issue - www.tallarmeniantale.com
6. TC Devlet Arsivleri. www.devletarsivleri.gov.tr
7. Strategic Communications, Consulting, Adverstising and Public relations Ltd. Istanbul. Nispetiye Cad. Birlik Sk. No 28/9, Levent, Istanbul. www.formajans.com
7. Turkish Armenian Business Development Council (TABDC), firstname.lastname@example.org
Several universities, such as Ataturk University in Erzurum, Dumlupinar University in Kutahya, and others, also have Armenian research centres that issue publications on the Armenian issue.
100 BOOKS AND SELECTED MAGAZINES ON THE ARMENIAN ISSUE
ERMENI MESELESI UZERINE 100 KITAP VE DERGI
BOOKS FROM LATE 19th CENTURY AND EARLY 20th CENTURY
1. Among the Turks, Cyrus Hamlin, American Tract Society, 1877. A book by an American educator who spent many years in Turkey. The writer, a missionary, lived in Turkey from 1840s onward for over 35 years. (From the book - One of the revolutianaries told Dr. Hamlin, the founder of Robert College, that the Hunchak bands would watch their opportunities to kill Turks and Kurds, set fire to their villages, and than make their escapes into the mountains. The enraged Moslems will than rise, and fall upon the Armenians and slaughter them with such barbarity that Russia will enter in the name of humanity and Christian civilization and take possession)
2. An American Physician in Turkey - A Narrative of Adventures in Peace and in War, Clarence D. Ussher, an American Physician and Missionary. The movie Ararat has been based on this book but with many distortions on an already distorted topic and dedicated to the Armenians only.
3. Armenian Massacres and Turkish Tyranny, or the Sword of Mohammed, Containing a Complete and Thrilling Account of the Terrible Atrocities and Wholesale Murders Committed in Armenia by Mohammedan Fanatics, Including A Full Account of the Turkish people, their History, Government, manners, Customs and Strange Religious Beliefs to which added The Mohemmedan Reign of Terror in Armenia. Frederick Davis Greene, Secretary of the National relief Committee and late Missionary to Armenia, edited by Henry Davenport Northrop, the well-known author. International Publishing Co., Philadelphia and Chicago, 1896
4. Genocide: As a Problem of national and International Law: The World War I Armenian case and Its Contemporary Ramifications , Vahakn N. Dadrian. The book has been translated into Turkish
5. Inside Constantinople - A Diplomats Diary During the Dardanelles Expedition April-September, 1915. By Lewis Einstein, 1917, John Murray, London. A fantasy book written by a US Embassy staff member in Istanbul referring to troop movements to and from Gallipoli and alleged Armenian massacres without any proof, while the author is busy attending dinners and balls in Istanbul, never venturing outside and not mentioning anything about Henry Morgenthau, the US Ambassador at the time.
6. Merzifon College, George White
7. The History of the Armenian Genocide: Ethnic Conflict from the Balkans to Anatolia to the Caucasians, Vahakn N. Dadrian. 1995, Berghahn Books, Providence, RI
8. The Turk and the Land of Haig or Turkey and Armenia - Descriptive, Historical, and Picturesque, by Antranig Azhderian, 1898, The Mershong Company, New York Written by an Armenian who moved to the US voluntarily and wrote about both people with their good and bad traits, as he saw them.
9. The Turkish Crime of Our Century, Asia Minor refuges Coordinating Committee (No date, no address, no author, privately published) Donated to many libraries in the US including the Portland, Maine Public Library. The book has also been turned into a web site.
10. Three Years in Constantinople, or Domestic Manners of the Turks in 1844, Charles White, 3 Volumes, 1846, London
BOOKS WRITTEN FOR PROPOGANDA PURPOSES BY ARMENIANS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS
This is a partial list of books that present the Armenian issue from the Armenian point of view, some without mentioning any of the terrible ordeals that the Turks went through, perhaps except for William Saroyan, an Armenian-American writer, who tells the story of the Russian general and infamous killer of Turks, Antranik, in his story "Antranik of Armenia"; the work states that the Russians were responsible for the plight of the Armenians.
11. A Problem from Hell America and the Age of Genocide, Samantha Power
12. Armenia on the Road to Independence, 1918, by Richard Hovannissian, 1967
13. Genocide, Leo Kuper. The South African writer claims that, in a section devoted to Armenian issue, the tragedy was a genocide.
14. Memoirs of Naim Bey, Aram Andonian, 1918, published in France and England. This is supposedly the memoirs of an imaginary Ottoman official who worked in Aleppo during the resettlement of the Armenians and feeling sorry for the Armenians, decides to give the cipher of correspondence to the Armenians. The book claims the decoding of Talat Pashas telegrams instructing Ottoman officials to annihilate the Armenians, which is a fabrication.
15. Passage to Ararat, by Michael J. Arlen, First edition 1975. A third generation Armenian- American, who is in search of himself in a society where he believes he is lost.
16. The Burning Tigris, Peter Balakian. One of the worst books ever written and donated to almost every library in the US and probably around the world, telling only one side of the tragedy, completely ignoring many references that state otherwise. Another biased book which starts with the Talat Pasha murder and goes on to show that the Armenian massacres were a genocide. (A review of the book is available)
17. The Forty Days of Musa Dagh - Musa Daginda Kirk Gün, Franz Werfel, Belge Yayinlari , first published in 1933. A book extensively referenced and used by Armenian writers, which in fact included made up stories which he believed were true, such as the memoirs of Naim Bey. Later the author confessed to one of his friends that some of the claims of Armenian massacres were in fact fabricated. In an article published in the Armenian Studies Quarterly Review about the book (Dec 2001, Vol. 4), Prof. Erich Feigl states that there is hardly another novel in world literature which caused so many misunderstandings and mischief to a nation as Werfels 40 Days, except perhaps The Elders of Zion, which caused so much misery over the world of the Jews.
18. The Murder of a Nation, Henry Morgenthau (US Ambassador to Turkey 1913-19116), published by Armenians in 1974 from his memoirs, Ambassador Morgenthaus Story. Morgenthau, the U.S. Ambassador to Turkey 1913 1916, is always quoted by those who want to discredit Turkey while Ambassador Bristol is ignored. Morgenthaus story is just that: a story, is based on third-hand information from his Armenian translator and secretary. As proven in later studies, Morgenthau was totally isolated from the cruelties claimed in his book. However, this is what he writes on p. 50: My only reason for relating such dreadful things as is is that, without the details, the English-speaking public cannot understand precisely what this nation is which we call Turkey
19. The Turkish Labyrinth, Ataturk and the New Islam, by James Pettifer, 1997, Viking, Penguin Group. .A British reporter who has traveled widely in Turkey states that the official version of events about the massacres under the Ottoman Empire and the culminating bloodbath in 1915 is a myth, in the chapter devoted to the Armenians and Kurdish issues (p. 87 104)
20. Treatment of Armenians During the Ottoman Period, Arnold Toynbee and James Bryce. Known as The Blue Book. The footnote in A Peace to End All Peace by David Fromkin states the following: The Liberal statesman, historian, and jurist, James Bryce, a pro-Armenian who headed a commission to investigate the 1915 1916 Armenian Massacres during the war, issued a report that was damning to the C.U.P Government. Turkish spokesmen still claim that the Bryce report was a one-sided and distorted work of wartime propaganda, and cite the admission of Arnold Toynbee, one of Bryces assistants, that the report was intended to further Britains propaganda and policy objectives. In this it succeeded.
BOOKS BY TURKS AND SOME WESTERNERS ON THE ARMENIAN ISSUE WITH RESPONSES TO ARMENIAN PROPOGANDA
There are many publications which reveal the exaggerations, distortions or fabrications of Armenian propaganda found in many publications attempting to set the record straight. These include the following:
21. A General Appraisal of the Armenian Issue, Published in the Summer 1996 issue of Turkish Review, a Quarterly Digest. Prof. Sina Aksin, Faculty of Political Science, Ankara University. One of the best articles on the issue, presenting both sides.
22. A Myth of Terror, Erich Feigl, first published 1986 in German, translated into English.
23. Armenian Allegations: Myth and Reality, A Handbook of Facts and Documents, Compiled and Edited by the Assembly of Turkish American Associations, WDC, 1986
24. Armenian Atrocities and Terrorism, by the Assembly of American Turkish Associations, (ATAA), 1997
25. Armenia - Secrets of a Christian Terrorist State , Sam Weems, retired US Judge.
The book exposes selfish and wrong actions by the tiny state of Armenia and how they continue to use Christianity to obtain foreign aid from Christian nations and funding by Christian churches. Weems notes that foreign aid is the number one import of Armenia today and terrorism is this tiny state's number one export.
26. Death and Exile: The Ethnic Cleansing of Ottoman Muslims at the end of the Empire, Justin McCarthy, 1997
27. History of the Ottoman Empire and Modern Turkey, Vol II, Shaw Stanford J. and Ezel K. Shaw, 1977, Cambridge.
28. Malta Exiles, Bilal Simsir, 1976, Milliyet yayinlari. The book tells the story of 140 Turks who were imprisoned in Malta at the end of World War I with the intention of bringing them to trial for persecuting the Armenians. However, nothing came of it, even though Ottoman Archives were at the disposal of the British.
29. Muslims and Minorities: The Population of Ottoman Anatolia and the End of the Empire, by Justin McCarthy 983, NYU Press
30. Setting the Record Straight on Armenian Propaganda Against Turkey, published by the Assembly of Turkish American Associations, WDC, 1982, 20 pages
31. Some Glimpses of the History of Turkey "Land of Peace and Tolerance", published by the Turkish Government probably in early 70s, no author, no date, 30 pages
32. Tarih Boyunca Ermeniler ve Turk-Ermeni Iliskileri, by Sadi Kocas, former Senator, in Turkish, ( Armenians and Turkish-Armenian relations Throughout the History) published in 1965
33. Tarihte Ermeniler ve Ermeni Meselesi, Armenians and the Armenian Issue), Esat Uras,in Turkish, Belge Yayinlari , (first published in 1953, second publication 1976, Istanbul
34. The Anatolian Armenians, an article in Armenians in the Ottoman Empire, by Justin McCarthy
35. The Armenian File, The Myth of Innocence Exposed, Kamuran Gurun, 1985. A comprehensive book (323 pages in the English version also published in French and Turkish) which provides information on this issue up to 1923.
36. The Armenians in the Late Ottoman period, Presentations by 13 experts on the Armenian issue edited by Prof. Turkkaya Ataov, The Turkish Historical Society for the Council of Culture, Arts and Publications of the Grand National Assembly, 2001.. Also available in Turkish.
37. The First Shot, Justin McCarty. An excellent article that gives the facts on why and how the Armenian terrorism was started, beginning with the killing of Azerbaijanis when the Armenians were relocated to Azerbaijan lands in early 1850s.
38. The History of Genocide, Sefa M. Yurukel. First in a series of 20 books on the genocide issue which presents the events of genocide in many countries, with reference to the Armenian issue as being used as a marketing tool.
39. The Story Behind Ambassador Morgenthau's Story, by Heath W. Lowry, 1990, The Isis Press, Istanbul
40. The True Nature of the Telegrams Attributed by the Armenians to Talat Pasa, Prof. Turkkaya Ataov,
41. Turkey, Akademia Ltd. Izmir, 1991. Article, The Truth Which has been Lost Through False Allegations, by Ara Kociyan, the General Director of Jamanak, the oldest Armenian daily political newspaper that has been printed uninterruptedly in Turkey.
42. Turkler ve Ermeniler, Taner Timur
43. Turks and Armenians, A Manual on the Armenian Question, Committee on Education, ATAA, WDC, 1989, Justin McCarthy, Carolyn McCarty
44. What is the Truth About the Armenian Claims of Genocide by the Turks, A Deposition and Testimonial by Abraham Sou Sever (Rabbi Albert J. Amateau), March 1986, United Turkish Americans, Illinois. A very good summary and true statements by a concerned Turkish-American
45. Who are the Turks, A Manual for Teachers Justin McCarthy and Carolyn McCarthy. Published by The American Forum for Global Education, 2003.
46. A Peace to End All Peace The Fall of the Ottoman Empire and the Creation of the Modern Middle East , David Fromkin, Avon Books, 1989
47. Adanada Ermenilerin Yaptigi Katliam, Yusuf Ziya Bildirici
48. Adanada Ermenilerin Yaptigi Katliam, Yusuf Ziya Bildirici
49. America in Anatolia - The Missionary Schools in the 19th Century
Ottoman Empire, based on Documents, by Dr. Uygur Kocabasoglu, 1989, ARBA Yayinlari, Istanbul
50. Anilarda Son Ermeni", Abdullah Ayata, Altin Kitaplar Yayinevi
51. Antranik Pasha, Antranik Çelebyan, Peri Yayinlari. A book to glorify a bandit who often boasted about how many Turks he had killed, elevated to the rank of Pasa when he never went to a military school. (A review of the book is available)
52. Antranik of Armenia, by William Saroyan, in a collection of stories in his book, "The Saroyan Special".
53. Ararat, Sanatsal Ermeni Propogandasi (Ararat, Artistic Armenian propaganda). Refutes the claims in the movie Ararat.
54. Armenian and Russian Oppressions (1914-1916) by Dr. Erdal Ilter, Koksav, Ankara, 1999
55. Asilsiz Ermeni Iddialari ve Ermenilerin Turklere Yaptiklari Melazim, Ankara Ticaret Odasi,Subat 2001.
56. Balkan Ghosts, A Journey Through History, Robert D. Kaplan. The sbook is supposed to be about the Balkan States Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria and Greece, but the author includes a chapter, Epilogue: The Road to Adrinople, where he writes about Turkey. In Chapter 3, Kaplan manages to mention the death of 1.5 million Armenians, first referring to it as murder than later as the centurys first Holocaust.
57. Balkan Savasi, Aram Andonyan, Aras Yayinlari
58. Bristol's Papers and Letter dated 28 March , 1921, US Library of Congress
59. Cihan Harbinde Turk Ermeni Meselesi
60. Crescent and Star - Hilal ve Yildiz, Iki Dünya Arasinda Türkiye", Stephen Kinzer, Iletisim Yayinlari (Review is available)
61. Ermeni Dosyasi, Cemal Anadol
62. Ermeni Komitelerinin Ihtilal Hareketleri ve Besledikleri Emeller, in Turkish, 1982, No name of the author or the publisher
63. Ermeni Sorunu ve Türk-Amerikan Iliskileri, Levon Marasliyan, Belge Yayinlari
64. Ermeni Soykiriminda Kurumsal Roller, Vahakn Dadrian, Belge Yayinlari
65. Ermeni Tabusu Aralanirken Diyalogdan Baska bir Cozum varmi?, Taner Akçam, Su Yayinlari
66. Facts from the Turkish Armenians, Istanbul, 1980. A quotation from the book, made by Shinork Kalustyan, Armenian Patriach, in 1970: We consider ourselves as an integral component of the Republic of Turkey. As such, we condemn and oppose any hostile act directed against Turkey by individuals and organizations outside the country. As Turkish Armenians we have nothing to complain about, and no feud with the Turks. Our only ideal is to do our best to contribute to Turkey's development. I pray for the stability and permanency of the Turkish Nation, which has helped the growth of our religion and culture throughout centuries." (Son Havadis)
67. From Berlin to Baghdad: Behind the Scenes in the Near East, George Schreiner, 1918
68. Gerçek Bizi Özgür Kilacak, George Jerjian, Belge Yayinlari
69. Güvercinim Harputta Kaldi, Hamasdeg, "", Aras Yayinlari
70. Her Yerde Ermeni Var", Vahram Mavyan, Aras Yayinlari
71. Hilalin Golgesinde Bir Ermeni Kizin yazgisi, Kherdian David, Mayis 2001, Peri Yayinlari, Istanbul
72. I am Called a friend of Turks Truth Must be Told, Edward Tasji, to be published soon.
73. Icel'de Ermeni Faaliyetleri, Erdal Ilter, 1973
74. Insan Haklari ve Ermeni Sorunu, Taner Akçam, Imge Yayinlari
75. Jenosit Ulusal ve Uluslararasi Hukuk Sorunu Olarak, Vakah Dadrian
76. Kok Series of Social and Strategical Research on the Armenian Issue,
No-3 Armenian and Russian Oppressions (1914 - 1916) Testimonies and Witnesses
No-4 Armenian Church and Terrorism, by Dr. Erdal Ilter, 1999
No-5 The 311 Legacies of the Zeitoun Armenians
No-6 Atrocities Committed by the Armenians in Kars and its Vicinity
No-7 Armenians and the 1915 Event of Displacement, Prof. Dr. Azmi Suslu,
No-8 Armenian Issue according to the Russian Documents in the Archive of the
Institute of Turkish revolution History, by Mecbure Eroglu
No-11 Ermeni Kilisesi ve Teror (Turkish version of No.4
No-15 Adanada Ermenilerin Yaptigi Katliamlar ve Fransiz - Ermeni Iliskileri
No-16 Ermeni Tehciri ve Bogazliyan Kaymakami Mehmet Kemal Beyin yargilanmasi, . Nejded Bilgi, 1999
77. Letter from Amb. Marc L. Bristol, the first US Ambassador to Turkey,
1920 1928, dated 3/28/1921.
78. Neither to Laugh Nor to Weep, by A. Hartunian, 1968
79. Osmanli Imparatorlugu ve Kemalist Türkiyenin Devlet-i Iktidar Sisteminde Çerkesler, Arsen Avagyan, Belge Yayinlari
80. Rus Generali Mayewski'nin Dogu Anadolu Raporu - Van ve Bitlis Vilayetlerinde Askeri Istatistik, (Report by Russian General Mayewski On Eastern Anatolia), by Hamit Pehlivanli, 1997
81. Son Ermeni, Peter Najarian, 2004, Aras Yayincilik, This is the translation of the book published in 1971 under the title (Voyages) by Pantheon Books, which was also published by Ararat Books in 1980. The book tells the story of Aram, a second generation Armenian American, who is unhappy with his life in America, living the life of an outcast and talks about the events of 1915, never mentioning the atrocities committed by the Armenians.
82. Söyle Margos Nerelisen? Migirdiç Margosyan, " Aras Yayinlari
83. Talat Pasa Davasi, Dogan Akhanli, Belge Yayinlari
84. The Armenians, by S.H. Varjabedian, Chicago, Illinois, 1977
85. The Armenians in the Crucial Year of 1916, by C.F. Dixon-Johnson. In the
preface, this is what the author states: An opportunity of judging whether or not the
Armenian Question has another side than that which has been recently so
assiduously promulgated throughout the Western World.
86. The Emergence of Modern Turkey, Bernard Lewis
87. The Ends of the Earth, Robert D. Kaplan, includes sections on the Armenian issue
88. The Last Rites, Aram Saroyan. Son of William Saroyan tells the story of his estranged father, who has no love towards his family, including twice married and divorced wife of his.
89. The New Turks by Eleanor Bisbee, University of Pennsylvania, 1951
90. The Sultans, by Noel Barber, Chapter 12, The Brave and the Dead, on the Armenian issues
91. Türk Ulusal Kimligi ve Ermenistan, Taner Akçam, Iletisim Yayinlari
92. Türk Ulusal Kimligi ve Ermeni Sorunu, Taner Akçam, Su Yayýnlari
93. Turkey 1908 - 1938, The End of the Ottoman Empire, by Benoist Mechir, 1989
94. Turkey, the Awakening and the Turkish Revolution of 1908, by E.F. Knight
95. Turkey Observed by R.P. Lister, 1967
96. Turkey Unveiled, Nicole and Hugh Pope
97. Turkish Genocide, (in Turkish) by S. Kemal Ermetin, Tore Yayin Gurubu, January 2001
98. Turkiyede Etnik Catisma, Erik Jan Zurcher
99. Tarihi belgelerle Ermeni vahseti, Talat Pasanin Ermeni Vahseti adli Hatirlarinin
gunumuz Turkcesiyle yayini, 2005
100. United States Policy and the Partition of Turkey, 1914 - 1924, by Laurence Evans
MAGAZINES, NEWSPAPERS, MOVIES, EXHIBITIONS
1. The New Republic, Vol 40, 1924, John Dewey (1859-1952), noted American
Educator and phispher. Article, The Turkish Tragedy.
2. AGOS, weekly newspaper for Armenians, both in Turkish and Armenian.
3. Ararat, a movie by Atom Agoyan, based on the book by Clarence D. Usher
(A review of the movie is presented in Attachment 1)
4. Atlas, The Longest year, 1915, Special Issue, June 2001
5. Barsamian, Pages from my Diary, Exhibition at a Museum in Dallas, Texas in
1990, where school children were bussed to view the horrible exhibit devoid of
6. Butun Dunya, Baskent University Cultural Publication. Article, Bizler Unutsak
Bile Tarih Unuturmu?, Prof. Dr. Mehmet Haberal. April, 2005.
7. Gorus, TUSIAD Yayini. Augustos Eylul 2001, Sayi 48, Ermeniler
8. Insight Turkey, uarterly research and information journal focusing on Turkey, The
Future of Turkish-American Relations, by Gerald J. Libarian, Oct-Nov 2000
9. National Geographic Magazine, Armenia, March 2004
10. Populer Tarih, Mart 2001, Ermenileri Nasil Kullandilar, Avrupali Buyuklerin
11. Tarih ve Dusunce, Eylul 2004, Silahin yetmedigi yerde Misyoner Isgali
Baslar. Amerikan Boardun Turkiye Sevgisi, Ali Karatepe
12. Tempo, Special Publication on 1915 by Prof. Halil Berktay
13. Toplumsal Tarih, Extensive coverage of the Armenian issue starting with Jan
29/05/05 23:32 Bu makale su ana kadar 11202 defa okundu
Bu Makale ile ilgili yorumlar:
* REFERENCES FROM THE “ERMENI SORUNU” SITE
Ahmed Rüstem Bey-, La Guerre Mondiale et la Question Turco-Arménienne, Berne 1918.
Ahmet Refik-, İki Komite-İki Kıtâl, İstanbul 1919; Yeni Türkçesi: Hamide Koyukan, İki Komite İki Kıtâl, Kebikeç Yayınları, Ankara 1994.
Ahmet Refik-, Kafkas Yollarında: Hâtıralar ve Tahassüsler, Öncü Kitap, Ankara 1992.
AKÇORA, Ergünöz-, Van ve Çevresinde Ermeni İsyanları (1896-1916), Türk Dünyası Araştırmaları Vakfı Yayınları, İstanbul 1994.
ANADOL, Cemal-, Tarihin Işığında Ermeni Dosyası, Turan Kitabevi, İstanbul 1982.
Armenian Question: Facts and Documents, Azerbaijan Publishing House, Baku 1992.
Armenians Terrorism: A Threat to Peace, Akdeniz University Publications, Antalya 1985.
Armenians in the Ottoman Empire and Modern Turkey (1912-1926), Boğaziçi University Publications, İstanbul 1984.
Armenians in Ottoman Documents (1915-1920), The Turkish Republic Prime Ministry General Directorate of State Archives Departmant of Ottoman Archives Publication, Publication no: 25, Ankara 1995.
Arşiv Belgelerine Göre Kafkaslar'da ve Anadolu'da Ermeni Mezâlimi I (1906-1918), Ankara 1995, II (1919), Ankara 1995, III (1919-1920), Başbakanlık Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü Yayınları, Ankara 1997
ASAF, Mehmet-, 1909 Adana Ermeni Olayları ve Anılarım, Hazırlayan: İsmet Parmaksızoğlu, Türk Tarih Kurumu Yayınları, Ankara 1982.
ATAÖV, Türkkaya-, A Brief Glance at the "Armenian Question", Ankara 1984.
ATAÖV, Türkkaya-, A "Statement" Wrongly Attributed to Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, Ankara 1984.
ATAÖV, Türkkaya-, Talât Paşa'ya Atfedilen Andonian "Belgeler"i Sahtedir, Ankara 1984.
ATAÖV, Türkkaya-, The Andonian "Documents" Attributed to Talât Pasha Are Forgeries, Ankara 1984.
ATAÖV, Türkkaya-, The "Armenian Question" Conflict, Trauma & Objectivity, Ankara 1997.
BANOĞLU, Niyazi Ahmet-, Ermeni'nin Ermeni'ye Zulmü, Ankara 1976.
BAŞAR, Zeki-, Ermenilerden Gördüklerimiz, Atatürk Üniversitesi Yayınları, Ankara 1974.
Cemal Paşa-, Hâtırât (1913-1922), İstanbul 1922.
ÇARK, Y.G.-, Türk Devleti Hizmetinde Ermeniler (1453-1953), İstanbul 1953.
ÇULCU, Murat (Haz.)-, Ermeni Entrikalarının Perde Arkası: Torlakyan Davası, Kastaş Yayınları, İstanbul
AKDES, Nimet Kurat-, Türkiye ve Rusya, Ankara 1990.
Armenian Violence and Massacre in the Caucasus and Anatolia Based on Archives (1906-1918), The Turkish Republic Prime Ministry General Directorate of State Archives Departmant of Ottoman Archives Publication,, Publication No: 23, Ankara 1995.
Armenian Violence and Massacre in the Caucasus and Anatolia Based on Archives (1919), The Turkish Republic Prime Ministry General Directorate of State Archives Departmant of Ottoman Archives Publication, Publication No: 24, Ankara 1995.
Armenian Violence and Massacre in the Caucasus and Anatolia Based on Archives (1919-1920), The Turkish Republic Prime Ministry General Directorate of State Archives Departmant of Ottoman Archives Publication, Publication No: 34, Ankara 1997.
Armenian Violence and Massacre in the Caucasus and Anatolia Based on Archives (1920-1922), The Turkish Republic Prime Ministry General Directorate of State Archives Departmant of Ottoman Archives Publication, Publication No: 35, Ankara 1998.
Armenians in Ottoman Documents (1915-1920), Başbakanlık Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü Osmanlı Arşivi Daire Başkanlığı Yayınları, Yayın Nu: 14, Ankara 1994.
Arşiv Belgelerine Göre Kafkaslar'da ve Anadolu'da Ermeni Mezalimi (1906-1918), Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü Osmanlı Arşivi Daire Başkanlığı Yayın Nu: 23, Ankara 1995.
Arşiv Belgelerine Göre Kafkaslar'da ve Anadolu'da Ermeni Mezalimi (1919), Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü Osmanlı Arşivi Daire Başkanlığı Yayın Nu: 24, Ankara 1995.
Arşiv Belgelerine Göre Kafkaslar'da ve Anadolu'da Ermeni Mezalimi (1919-1920), Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü Osmanlı Arşivi Daire Başkanlığı Yayın Nu: 34, Ankara 1997.
Arşiv Belgelerine Göre Kafkaslar'da ve Anadolu'da Ermeni Mezalimi (1920-1922), Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü Osmanlı Arşivi Daire Başkanlığı Yayın Nu: 35, Ankara 1998.
BARDAKJİAN, Kevork-, "İstanbul Ermeni Patrikliğinin Doğuşu", Ermeni Sorunu ve Bursa Ermenileri, Bursa 2000.
BEYDİLLİ, Kemal-, "1828-1829 Osmanlı-Rus Savaşında Doğu Anadolu'dan Rusya'ya Göçürülen Ermeniler", TTK Belgeler, nr.17 (1988)
BRAUDE, B.-Lewis, B.-, Christians and Jews in the Ottoman Empire, New York, London 1982.
BRITAIN, Great-, The Treatment of Armenians in the Ottoman Empire: Documents Presented to Viscount Grey of Fallodon, Secretary of State For Foreign Affairs, London 1916.
CAHİT, Yalçın H.-, Talât Paşa'nın Hâtıraları, Yenigün Yayınları, İstanbul 1998.
ÇALIK, Ramazan-, Alman Kaynaklarına Göre II. Abdülhamid Döneminde Ermeni Olayları, Kültür Bakanlığı Yayını, Ankara 2000.
Comités Arméniens, République de Turquie Direction Générale des Archives d'Etat du Primier Ministére Puplication de la Direction du Département des Archives Ottomanes No : 51, Ankara 2001.
DALOĞLU, Selâhattin Turgay-, 1915-1918 Ermeni Zulmü, Dilârâ Yayınları, İstanbul 1983.
DEMİR, Neşide Kerem-, Bir Şehit Anasına Tarihin Söyledikleri: Türkiye'nin Ermeni Meselesi, 3.Baskı, Hülbe Yayınları, Ankara 1982.
DEMİR, Neşide Kerem-, The Armenian Question in Turkey, Ankara 1980.
Documents on Massacre Perpetrated by Armenians (1914-1919), Publication of the Depertmant of Ottoman Archives, State Archives of Republic of Turkey, Publication No: 49, Ankara 2001.
Documents on Massacre Perpetrated by Armenians (1919-1921), Publication of the Depertmant of Ottoman Archives, State Archives of Republic of Turkey, Publication No 50, Ankara 2001.
Dokuz Soru ve Cevapta Ermeni Sorunu, Dış Politika Enstitüsü Yayınları, Ankara 1982.
EMİRCAN, Abdülali - Mehmet Emin Gerger-, Büyük Ermenistan Hayali ve Kars'tan Karabağ'a Ermeni Vahşeti, Cemre Yayınları, İstanbul 1992.
ERCAN, H. Yavuz-, Kudüs Ermeni Patrikhanesi, Türk Tarih Kurumu Yayınları, Ankara 1988.
Ermeni Komiteleri (1891-1895), Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü Osmanlı Arşivi Daire Başkanlığı Yayın Nu: 478, Ankara 2001.
Ermeni Komitelerinin Amâl ve Harekat-ı İhtilaliyesi, İlan-ı Meşrutiyet'ten Evvel ve Sonra, İstanbul 1332.
Ermeniler Tarafından Yapılan Katliam Belgeleri (1914-1919), Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü Osmanlı Arşivi Daire Başkanlığı Yayın Nu: 49, Ankara 2001.
Ermeniler Tarafından Yapılan Katliam Belgeleri (1919-1921), Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü Osmanlı Arşivi Daire Başkanlığı Yayın Nu: 50, Ankara 2001.
EROĞLU, Veysel-, Ermeni Mezâlimi, Sebil Yayınevi, İstanbul 1973.
EVANS, Laurence-, United States Policy and The Partition of Turkey (1914-1924), Baltimore, The Johns Hopkins Press, 1965; Turkçe Tercüme Tevfik Alanay, Türkiye'nin Paylaşılması, 1914-1924, İstanbul 1972.
FEİGL, Erich-, A Myth of Terror: Armenian Extremism: Its Causes and Its Historical Context, Edition Zeitgeschichte-Freilassing, Austria.
FEİGL, Erich-, Bir Terör Efsanesi, Milliyet Yayınları, İstanbul 1987
FEİGL, Erich-, Ein Mythos Des Terrors: Armenischer Extremismus: Seine Ursachen und Hintergründe, Edition Zeitgeschicte-Freilassing, Salzburg 1986.
GAZİGİRAY, A. Alper-, Osmanlılardan Günümüze Kadar Vesikalarla Ermeni Terörünün Kaynakları, Gözen Yayınları, İstanbul 1982.
GÖYÜNÇ, Nejat-, Osmanlı İdaresinde Ermeniler, Gültepe Yayınları, İstanbul 1983.
GÜRÜN, Kâmuran-, Ermeni Dosyası, Üçüncü Baskı, Türk Tarih Kurumu Yayını, Ankara 1985.
GÜRÜN, Kâmuran-, Le Dossier Arménien, Triangle, Paris 1984.
GÜRÜN, Kâmuran-, The Armenian File: The Myth of Innocence Exposed, London, Published jointly by K. Rustem & Brother and Weidenfeld & Nicolson Ltd., 1985.
HALAÇOĞLU, Yusuf-, Ermeni Tehciri ve Gerçekler (1914-1918), TTK Yayını, Ankara 2001.
HOCAOĞLU, Mehmed-, Arşiv Vesikalarıyla Tarihte Ermeni Mezâlimi ve Ermeniler, ANDA Dağıtım, İstanbul 1976.
Hüseyin Nâzım Paşa-, Ermeni Olayları Tarihi, C. I - II, Başbakanlık Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü Yayınları, Yayın Nu: 15, Ankara 1998.
İLTER, Erdal-, Ermeni Kilisesi ve Terör, A.Ü. Osmanlı Tarihi Araştırma ve Uygulama Merkezi Yayınları, Ankara 1996.
İLTER, Erdal-, Ermeni Meselesi'nin Perspektifi ve Zeytûn İsyânları (1780-1915), Genişletilmiş 2. Baskı, Türk Kültürünü Araştırma Enstitüsü, Ankara 1995.
İLTER, Erdal-, Ermeni Propagandasının Kaynakları, Kamu Hizmetleri Araştırma Vakfı Yayınları, Ankara 1994.
İLTER, Erdal-, Ermeni ve Rus Mezâlimi (1914-1916) (Tanık İfadeleri), Azerbaycan Kültür Derneği Yayınları, Ankara 1996.
İLTER, Erdal-, İçel'de Ermeni Faaliyetleri, Güven Matbaası, Ankara 1974.
İLTER, Erdal-, Türk-Ermeni İlişkileri Bibliyografyası, A. Ü. Osmanlı Tarihi Araştırma ve Uygulama Merkezi Yayınları, Ankara 1997.
İLTER, Erdal-, Türkiye'de Sosyalist Ermeniler ve Silâhlanma Faaliyetleri (1890-1923), Turan Yayıncılık, İstanbul 1995.
KAŞGARLI, Mehlika Aktok-, Kilikya Ermeni Baronluğu Tarihi, KÖK Yayınları, Ankara 1990.
Katliâm Efsanesi, Anadolu Basın Birliği Genel Merkezi Yayınları, Ankara 1987.
KOÇAŞ, Sadi-, Tarih Boyunca Ermeniler ve Türk-Ermeni İlişkileri, Ankara 1967.
KONUKÇU, Enver-, Ermeniler'in Yeşilyayla'daki Türk Soykırımı (11-12 Mart 1918), Atatürk Üniversitesi Rektörlüğü Yayınları, Ankara 1990.
KORKMAZ, Ramazan-, The Armenian Question in General and The Armenian Atrocity in Çıldır as Narrated by Living Eye Witnesses, KÖK Yayınları, Ankara 1993.
KÖYMEN, Atilla-, "Ermeni Soykırımı" İddiaları ve Arşivlerdeki Gerçekler, Ankara 1990.
KURAN, Ercüment-, "Ermeni Meselesinin Milletlerarası Boyutu (1887-1897)", Tarih Boyunca Türklerin Ermeni Toplumu ile İlişkileri Sempozyumu, Ankara 1985.
Le Probleme Arménien: Neuf Questions, Neuf Reponses, Institut de Politique Etrangère, Ankara 1982.
LOTİ, Pierre-, Les Massacres d'Arménie, Paris 1918.
LOWRY, Heaty W.-, Büyükelçi Morgenthau'nun Öyküsü'nün Perde Arkası, İsis Yayımcılık Ltd., İstanbul 1991.
LOWRY, Heaty W.-, The Story Behind Ambassador Morgenthau's Story, The Isis Press, İstanbul 1990,
MALEVİLLE, Georges de-, La Tragédie Arménienne de 1915, Editions LANORE, Paris 1988
MALEVİLLE, Georges de-, Sözde Ermeni Trajedisi, Türkçe trc.: Galip Üstün, Yılmaz Yayınları, İstanbul 1991.
Massacre Exerted by the Armenian on the Turks During World War I Pictures, Publication of TGS. Military History and Strategic Studies, Ankara 2001.
MAYEWSKİ (Général)-, Ermeniler'in Yaptıkları Katliâmlar, Türkçe trc., Azmi Süslü, A.Ü. Türk İnkilâp Tarihi Enstitüsü Yayınları, Ankara 1986.
MAYEWSKİ (Général)-, Massacres by the Armenians against the Turks, KÖK Yayınları, Ankara 1991.
MAZICI, Nurşen-, Belgelerle Uluslar arası Rekabette Ermeni Sorunu, İstanbul 1987.
McCARTHY, Justin-, Muslims and Minorities: The Population of Ottoman Anatolia and the End of the Empire, New York and London, New York University Press, 1983.
McCARTHY, Justin-, Osmanlı Anadolu Topraklarındaki Müslüman ve Azınlık Nüfus, Türkçe trc., İhsan Gürsoy, Genelkurmay Askeri Tarih ve Stratejik Etüd Başkanlığı Yayınları, Ankara 1995.
NORMAN, C.B.-, Ermenilerin Maskesi Düşüyor (The Armenians Unmasked), Edited by Yavuz Ercan, A.Ü.Osmanlı Tarihi Araştırma ve Uygulama Merkezi Yayınları, Ankara 1993.
ÖKE, Mim Kemal-, Ermeni Sorunu 1914-1923, Ankara 1991.
ÖKTE, Ertuğrul Zekai-, Osmanlı Arşivi Yıldız Tasnifi Ermeni Meselesi, Türk Tarihi Araştırmalar Vakfı Yayını, Cilt I, II, III, İstanbul 1989.
ÖKTE, Ertuğrul Zekai-, Ottoman Archives, Yıldız Collection The Armenian Question, The Historical Reserarch Foundation, Volume I, II, III, İstanbul 1989.
ONUR, Hüdavendigar-, Ermeni Portreleri, Burak Yayınevi, İstanbul 1999.
ONUR, Hüdavendigar-, Ermeniler, Kitabevi Yayınları, İstanbul 1999.
OREL, Şinasi-Süreyya Yuca-, Affaires Arméniennes les "Telegrammes" de Talât Pacha, Fait historigue ou fiction, Triangle, Paris 1986.
OREL, Şinasi-Süreyya Yuca-, Ermenilerce Talât Paşa'ya Atfedilen Telgrafların Gerçek Yüzü, Tarih Kurumu Yayınları, Ankara 1983.
Osmanlı Belgelerinde Ermeniler (1915-1920), Başbakanlık Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü Osmanlı Arşivi Daire Başkanlığı Yayınları, Yayın Nu: 14, Ankara 1994.
Österreichischer Haus-Hof-und Staatsarchiv, Politisches Archiv, XII. 463.
ÖZTÜRK, Hıdır-, Tarihimizde Tunceli ve Ermeni Mezalimi, Türk Kültürünü Araştırma Enstitüsü Yayınları, Ankara 1984.
RAMSAUR, Ernest Edmondson-, The Young Turks: Prelude to the Revolution of 1908, Princeton 1957.
ŞAHİN, Recep-, Tarih Boyunca Türk İdarelerinin Ermeni Politikaları, Ötüken Yayıncılık, İstanbul 1988.
SAKARYA, İhsan-, Belgelerle Ermeni Sorunu, 2.Baskı, Genelkurmay ATASE Yayınları, Ankara 1984.
SARAL, Ahmet Hulki-, Ermeni Meselesi, Ankara 1970.
SERTOGLU, Midhat-, "Türkiye'de Ermeni Meselesi", Belgelerle Türk Tarihi Dergisi, sayı 4 (1968).
SEVİM, Ali-, Genel Çizgileriyle Selçuklu-Ermeni İlişkileri, Türk Tarih Kurumu Yayınları, Ankara, 1983.
SHAW, Stanford J., and Ezel Kural-, History of the Ottoman Empire and Modern Turkey: Reform, Revolution and Rebublic: The Rise of Modern Turkey, 1808-1975, Vol.II, Cambridge Universty Press, London 1977.
SHAW, Stanford J., and Ezel Kural-, Türkçe trc., Mehmet Harmancı, Osmanlı İmparatorluğu ve Modern Türkiye, C.II, E Yayınları, İstanbul 1983.
ŞİMŞİR, Bilâl N.-, British Documents on Ottoman Armenians, C.I: 1856-1880, C.II:1880-1890, C.III:1891-1895, C.IV:1895, Türk Tarih Kurumu Yayınları, Ankara 1982-1990.
ŞİMŞİR, Bilâl N.-, Documents Diplomatiques Ottomans Affaires Arméniennes, C.I: 1886-1893, C.II: 1894-1895, Publications de la Societe Turque d'Histoire, Ankara 1985-1989.
ŞİMŞİR, Bilâl N.-, Osmanlı Ermenileri, Bilgi Yayınevi, Ankara 1986.
ŞİMŞİR, Bilal N.-, Şehit Diplomatlarımız, 2 Cilt, Bilgi Yayınevi, Ankara 2000.
ŞİMŞİR, Bilâl N.-, The Genesis of the Armenian Question, Turkish Historical Society, Ankara 1982
SOLMAZ, Gürsoy-, Yaşayanların Dilinden Erzurum-Sarıkamış-Kars'ta Ermeni Zulmü (1918-1920), Yüzüncü Yıl Üniversitesi Yayınları, Van 1995.
SONYEL, Salâhi R.-, Armenian Terrorism: A Menace to the International Community, Cyprus Turkish Association Publications, London 1987.
SONYEL, Salâhi R.-, Hornus-Sonyel correspondance on the Armenian Question, Cyprus Turkish Association Publications, London 1983.
SONYEL, Salâhi R.-, The Ottoman Armenians: Victims of Great Power Diplomacy, Published by K.Rustem & Brother, London 1987.
SÜSLÜ, Azmi (Der.)-, Ruslara Göre Ermenilerin Türklere Yaptıkları Mezalim, A.Ü. Türk İnkılâp Tarihi Enstitüsü, Ankara 1987.
SÜSLÜ, Azmi-, Ermeniler ve 1915 Tehcir Olayı, Yüzüncü Yıl Üniversitesi Rektörlüğü Yayınları, Ankara 1990.
SÜSLÜ, A., F. Kırzıoğlu, R. Yinanç, Y. Halaçoğlu-, Türk Tarihinde Ermeniler, Kars Kafkas Üniversitesi Rektörlüğü Yayınları, Ankara 1995.
SÜSLÜ, Azmi-, Russian View on the Atrocities Commited by the Armenians Against the Turks, KÖK Yayınları, Ankara 1991.
The Armenian Issue in Nine Questions and Answers, Foreign Policy Insitute, Ankara 1982
The Armenian Murders in our Century, Headquarters of Anadolu Press Union, Ankara 1986.
The Eastern Question: Imperialism and the Armenian Community,Türk Kültürünü Araştırma Enstitüsü Yayınları, Ankara 1987.
The Myth of Massacre, Headquarters of Anadolu Press Union, Ankara 1987.
The Tragedy of Nagorno Karabakh, Azerbaycan Kültür Derneği Yayınları, Ankara 1993.
The Turco-Armenian Question: Turkish Point of View, Published by The National Congress of Turkey, Constantinople 1919.
TOYNBEE, Arnold-, Armenian Atrocities: Murder of Nation, London 1915 ve The Murderous Tyranny of the Turk, London 1917.
Türk Ermenileri'nden Gerçekler/Facts from the Turkish Armenians/Realites Exprimees par les Arménians Turcs, Jamanak Yayınları, İstanbul 1980.
Türk-Ermeni İlişkileri Uluslar arası Sempozyumu, Atatürk Araştırma Merkezi Yayını, Yayına Hazırlayan: Berna Türkdoğan, Ankara 2000.
TÜRKÖZÜ, H. Kemal-, Armenian Atrocity According to Ottoman and Russian Documents, Institute for the Study of Turkish Culture Publication, Ankara 1986.
TÜRKÖZÜ, H. Kemal-, Ermeni Terörizmi, Türk Dünyası Araştırmaları Vakfı Yayınları, İstanbul 1985.
TÜRKÖZÜ, H. Kemal-, Osmanlı ve Sovyet Belgeleriyle Ermeni Mezalimi, 2.Baskı, Türk Kültürünü Araştırma Enstitüsü, Ankara 1983; 3.Baskı: Ankara 1995.
TÜZÜN, Nejat-, Tarihimizde Ermeniler, Akdeniz Üniversitesi Atatürk Devrimleri ve İlkeleri Araştırma Merkezi Yayınları, Isparta 1983.
URAS, Esat-, Tarihte Ermeniler ve Ermeni Meselesi, Ankara 1950, Genişletilmiş 2.Baskı: Belge Yayınları, İstanbul 1987.
URAS, Esat-, The Armenians in History and the Armenian Question, Documentary Publications, İstanbul 1988.
VEFA, Ahmet-, Die Wahreit über die Armenier, Ankara 1976.
VEFA, Ahmet-, Truth About Armenians, Ankara 1975.
YILDIRIM, Hüsamettin-, Ermeni İddiaları ve Gerçekler, Sistem Ofset Yayınları, Ankara 2000.
YILDIRIM, Hüsamettin-, Rus-Türk-Ermeni Münasebetleri (1914-1918), KÖK Yayınları, Ankara 1990.
YURTSEVER, Cezmi-, Ermeni Terörü: Gelişimi ve Analizi, İstanbul 1987.
Yüzyılımızdaki Ermeni Cinayetleri, Anadolu Basın Birliği Genel Merkezi Yayınları, Ankara 1986.
* Thanks for this very valuable work. A book is published in these days by Kastas Yayinevi-Istanbul/ phone 0212 520 59 70, fax 0212 511 36 68-"A DOCUMENTORY WORK ON ARMENIAN GENOCIDE ON TURKS AND PRACTICES ON EXPEL" in which path to 464 pieces of Ottoman Archieves to indicate between 1914-1921 Armenians killed 510.000 Turks. Reading and contributing for wide circulation of this work is considered a national duty and will be appreciated.
Yazarimizin Diger Yazilari
NO TO HOUSE RESOLUTION 306! 18/07/11 15:44
How Voltaire Would React To "Flanders Slanders?" 03/12/10 07:10
WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: ARMENIAN ARMS SOLD TO IRAN USED IN KILLING US SOLDIERS IN IRAQ 29/11/10 11:18
TANER AKÇAM, AMID CONTRADICTIONS AND CHARGES OF BETRAYAL, LOSES CREDIBILITY 22/11/10 14:40
VOTERS ELECT TWO TURKISH AMERICANS TO PUBLIC OFFICE 03/11/10 11:12
Happy Republic Day Turkish-Americans! 29/10/10 16:42
A Scientific Breakthrough By an ATAA Member 28/10/10 17:07
MASSIVE ARMENIAN FRAUD EXPOSED
AGAIN! 15/10/10 16:01
TURKISH AMERICANS RUN FOR OFFICE 13/10/10 10:42
ANOTHER LEGAL VICTORY FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH 12/10/10 14:50
CENSORSHIP AT WWW.BOSTON.COM 10/09/10 09:10
VAN REBELLION BY ARMENIANS: IT WAS THE 9/11 FOR THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE. 25/08/10 16:29
APPEALS COURT UPHOLDS PRIOR NEGATIVE DECISION, BUT ATAA WILL FIGHT ON 12/08/10 13:30
ARMENIAN PROPAGANDA WINS, FOR NOW 12/08/10 08:12
ARMENIAN TERRORIST SASSOUNIAN IS DENIED PAROLE 05/08/10 14:17
ANATOLIAN LIONS : TURKISH BRIGADE OF THE KOREAN WAR 05/08/10 08:04
GENOCIDE FOR DUMMIES . . . 04/08/10 10:10
Screening of THE ARMENIAN REVOLT 1894-1920 at the US Congress, a resounding success! 02/08/10 14:18
LONG LOST RELATIVES MEET AGAIN 24/07/10 11:36
GOODBYE ANNOYING TRANSFERS AT OHARE, JFK, HEATHROW, ORLY
DIRECT! 22/07/10 12:32
FILM SCREENING: THE ARMENIAN REVOLT (1894-1920) 22/07/10 09:19
TURKEY, A STEALTH SUPERPOWER ? 14/06/10 12:18
TURKEY, A STEALTH SUPERPOWER? 14/06/10 12:02
CONDEMNING A BOGUS GENOCIDE AND THE FALSIFIERS PROMOTING IT ! 15/04/10 14:02
ALZHYEMERS DISEASE 05/04/10 07:59
BEGINNING OF THE END FOR ARMENIAN PROPAGANDA AND HYESTERIA ? 02/04/10 11:07
CATALONIAN PRESIDENT APOLOGIZES FOR BASELESS ARMENIAN RESOLUTION 12/03/10 17:24
US CONGRESS & SWEDISH PARLIAMENT VOTES: HOW POLITICIANS DEMOLISHED A PEACE PROCESS 12/03/10 11:00
THE BOGUS ARMENIAN GENOCIDE: A CASE OF SELECTIVE MEMORY 11/03/10 08:36
TWO NEW STUDIES PUBLISHED ON THE TURKISH ARMENIAN CONFLICT 09/03/10 13:43
TURNING POINT IN TURKISH AMERICAN PUBLIC ADVOCACY 09/03/10 12:50
GENOCIDE CHARGES DO NOT MAKE SENSE 08/03/10 15:52
H. RES. 252 NARROWLY CLEARS THE HOUSE FOREIGN AFFAIRS COMMITTEE 04/03/10 14:23
DEAR COLLEAGUE LETTER URGES DEFEAT OF H.RES. 252 03/03/10 14:41
WHO WOULD INSIST ON TEACHING ONLY ONE SIDE OF A CONTROVERSY ? 03/03/10 11:10
CBS 60 MINUTES TAKES SIDE IN BATTLE OVER HISTORY 01/03/10 14:59
CBS 60 MINUTES AIRS BATTLE OVER HISTORY, A BIASED DOCUMENTARY ON FEBRUARY 28, 2010 28/02/10 16:12
ARE YOU TOO BUSY TO STAND TALL FOR YOUR CULTURE & HERITAGE? 25/02/10 16:43
TURKISH & TURKIC AMERICANS LAUNCH JOINT ACTION ALERTS AGAINST H.RES. 252 15/02/10 18:25
ATAA IS AS VERSATILE, VIBRANT, AND RESOURCEFUL AS EVER 08/02/10 15:08
WILL HISTORYS LESSONS EVER BE LEARNED CORRECTLY? 05/02/10 13:41
THE TRUTH IS NOT IN WHAT THE ARMENIANS SAY, BUT IN WHAT THEY DO NOT SAY 02/02/10 13:09
LEMKINS LEGACY IS HIJACKED AND ABUSED; NOT UNHEEDED 19/01/10 13:50
SASSOONIAN FALSIFICATION EXPOSED 08/01/10 14:11
GENOCIDE ALLEGATIONS IGNORE THE SIX TS OF THE TURKISH-ARMENIAN CONFLICT 09/12/09 20:57
PROTOCOLS... BUT AT WHAT COST? 30/09/09 16:03
FLASH NEWS! ARMENIA TAKES TURKEY TO INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE! 24/08/09 18:36
FALSIFIERS OF TURKISH-ARMENIAN CONFLICT 23/08/09 19:26
FEDERAL APPEALS COURT: NO GENOCIDE! 21/08/09 13:23
GOOGLE LIMITS FREE SPEECH 12/08/09 08:34
JOINT TURKIC LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA 04/08/09 17:45
UTANÇ VERİCİ BİR EYLEM 04/08/09 13:04
MANY SCHOLARS CHALLENGE THE ALLEGATIONS OF GENOCIDE: PART VII (FINAL) 27/07/09 17:42
MANY SCHOLARS CHALLENGE THE ALLEGATIONS OF GENOCIDE: PART VI 25/07/09 16:05
MANY SCHOLARS CHALLENGE THE ALLEGATIONS OF GENOCIDE: PART V 19/07/09 17:34
MANY SCHOLARS CHALLENGE THE ALLEGATIONS OF GENOCIDE: PART IV 12/07/09 17:05
MANY SCHOLARS CHALLENGE THE ALLEGATIONS OF GENOCIDE: PART III 10/07/09 13:34
BOSTON TEARRCOFFEE PARTY
TURKISH COFFEE, THAT IS 26/06/09 16:29
MANY SCHOLARS CHALLENGE THE ALLEGATIONS OF GENOCIDE: PART II 25/06/09 17:04
MANY SCHOLARS CHALLENGE THE ALLEGATIONS OF GENOCIDE: HERE IS WHAT THEY SAY 19/06/09 12:29
WEXLER-SHUSTER INTRODUCE LEGISLATION TO REMOVE TRADE RESTRICTIONS ON AZERBAIJAN 04/06/09 14:53
INTOLERANCE AT CANADAS RYERSON UNIVERSITY TO REASONED, SCHOLARLY DEBATE 03/06/09 09:35
TURKISH DAVID BEATS A.F.A.T.H. GOLIATH 02/06/09 10:08
ARMENIAN CRIME AMNESIA? 29/05/09 12:24
ARMENIAN CRIME AMNESIA? 29/05/09 12:22
SOUTHERN CORRIDOR 08/05/09 16:23
A MOVING TRIBUTE IN THE U.S. CONGRESS TO A TURKISH-AMERICAN: ALI CAYIR 30/04/09 12:33
A TIMELESS, PEERLESS ADDRESS BY MCCARTHY 28/04/09 08:38
TURKISH-AMERICANS SALUTE OBAMA'S VISIT TO TURKEY 07/04/09 12:31
OBAMA VISIT TO BOLSTER THE TURKISH-AMERICAN ALLIANCE 04/04/09 12:01
NEW YORK TIMES SHOWS ITS ANTI-TURKISH BIAS, AGAIN 14/03/09 09:28
TCA'S "A NEW WORLD," TO AIR ON BEST TV TONIGHT 12/03/09 15:02
WILL THE DIASPORA ARMENIANS BE ALLOWED TO UNDERMINE THE THAW IN TURKISH-ARMENIAN RELATIONS? 12/03/09 11:07
WORLD TURKISH ENTREPRENEURS ASSEMBLY 12/03/09 10:59
RUSSIAN FINGER INSIDE CAPITOL HILL : THE ARMENIAN LOBBY 09/03/09 16:10
CLINTON ANNOUNCES OBAMA VISIT TO TURKEY IN ANKARA 08/03/09 20:05
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO CONGRESSWOMAN EDDIE BERNICE JOHNSON 07/03/09 13:54
TURKISH AMERICAN SOLIDARITY AT CAPITOL HILL 06/03/09 08:27
TURKISH AMERICAN COMMUNITY REACHES OUT TO AHISKA TURKS 05/03/09 15:40
REP. FRANK PALLONE AND THE ALLEGED GENOCIDE 04/03/09 08:48
HIGHLIGHTING OUR STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH TURKEY 04/03/09 07:58
MARCH 31 : THE DAY OF GENOCIDE OF AZERBAIJANIS 04/03/09 07:38
TURKISH COALITION OF AMERICA AND UNIVERSITY OF UTAH ESTABLISH TURKISH PROGRAM 04/03/09 07:24
AZERIS, TURKS, AND JEWS JOINTLY MEET POLITICIANS 03/03/09 07:45
FIRST LADY OF MEXICO THANKS TURKISH-AMERICANS 01/03/09 17:47
CALIFORNIA STATE ASSEMBLY MEMBER OFFERS CONDOLENCE TO AZERBAIJAN ON KHOJALI GENOCIDE 24/02/09 13:24
BAKINIZ ERMENI CETELER 1892 DE BILE NASIL CALISIYORDU 19/02/09 13:10
ETHICS GROUP ASKS FOR FEDERAL INVESTIGATION OF ARMENIAN ORGANIZATION 19/02/09 07:50
ERMENI MEZALIMINI BIR DE ERMENI KOMITACILARDAN OKUYUN 18/02/09 17:42
DISCOVER THE RAT IN ARARAT 13/02/09 14:56
A SCRUTINY OF AKCAM?S VERSION OF HISTORY 09/02/09 17:04
BERNARD-HENRI LÉVY VERSUS RENÉ RÉMOND 07/02/09 23:02
ARMENIAN THUGGERY & SKULLDUGGERY AIMED AT DEFAMING A COURAGEOUS POLITICIAN, JACK LANG 02/02/09 11:52
ESREF ARMAGAN: THE BLIND TURKISH PICASSO 31/01/09 12:22
MASSIVE ARMENIAN DEFEAT AT THE HIGHEST COURT IN EUROPE 28/01/09 08:44
PRESENTATION OF THE TURKISH VERSION OF THE BOOK ?GENOCIDE OF TRUTH?? 21/01/09 09:25
APPEL DE BLOIS (THE BLOIS APPEAL) 18/01/09 17:11
BEYAZ PERDEDE ATATÜRK'Ü ALTI YAPIMDA CANLANDIRAN AKTÖR: YAVUZ HEKIM 15/01/09 10:12
24 NiSANA KADAR BiR MiLYON OY 22/12/08 16:27
I DO NOT APOLOGIZE 16/12/08 15:08
MOSIN-GAFLAN-ÖZÜRCÜLER ÇIZGISINDE BITMEYEN HAYAL: BÜYÜK ERMENISTAN 12/12/08 13:09
GUENTER LEWY SUES SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER 04/12/08 09:24
GUENTER LEWY PROVED THERE IS NO GENOCIDE 01/12/08 16:22
Turkish Republic Day Celebrated Coast to Coast 28/11/08 14:46
GENOCIDE CROWDS ARE THE NEW KKK 14/11/08 15:30
BIR ON KASIM YAZISI: MANGAL YUREKLI TURKIYE'M 10/11/08 17:51
THE TURKISH AMERICAN LEGAL DEFENSE FUND (TALDF) 04/11/08 11:04
COMMUNICATIONS WITH ARMENIAN DIASPORA: PART 9 01/11/08 18:32
COMMUNICATIONS WITH ARMENIAN DIASPORA: PART 8 24/10/08 14:34
COMMUNICATIONS WITH ARMENIAN DIASPORA: PART 7 20/10/08 14:36
COMMUNICATIONS WITH ARMENIAN DIASPORA: PART 6 17/10/08 12:59
COMMUNICATIONS WITH ARMENIAN DIASPORA: PART 5 15/10/08 16:54
AH GAFLAN ! 13/10/08 16:46
COMMUNICATIONS WITH ARMENIAN DIASPORA: PART 4 10/10/08 14:22
COMMUNICATIONS WITH ARMENIAN DIASPORA: PART 3 07/10/08 10:41
COMMUNICATIONS WITH ARMENIAN DIASPORA: PART 2 06/10/08 16:48
MEET TURKISH-AMERICANS 30/09/08 11:31
OSMANLI?NIN ISLEMEDIGI SUCU NEDEN ISLENMIS GIBI KABUL EDELIM? 28/09/08 15:09
SOMETHING FOR SOMETHING; NOTHING FOR NOTHING 24/09/08 11:00
HUMAN TRAGEDY FOR ALL; NOT ARMENIAN GENOCIDE 10/09/08 15:07
COMMUNICATIONS WITH ARMENIAN DIASPORA: PART I 05/09/08 14:37
PLEASE, TEACH THE CHILDREN WELL! 28/08/08 13:40
ARMENIANS MAKE A DEATH THREAT TO A SITTING U.S. CONGRESSMAN FOR NOT SUPPORTING ARMENIAN CLAIMS 20/08/08 18:57
ARMENIA MUST STOP ITS MILITARY AGGRESSION AND SMEAR CAMPAIGNS PRIOR TO ANY ATTEMPTS AT RECONCILIATION WITH ITS NEIGHBORS 04/08/08 15:33
ONE PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS: ARMED ARMENIAN THUGS ATTACKING A MOSQUE IN 1895 18/06/08 07:03
RECENTLY UNEARTHED RUSSIAN ARCHIVES REFUTE ARMENIAN ?GENOCIDE? CLAIMS 17/06/08 14:06
ERMENILER GUNESI BALCIKLA SIVAYAMIYORLAR: ISTE BIR RUS BELGESI DAHA! 16/06/08 09:15
TURKEY AND AZERBAIJAN?S POSITIVE ROLE IN THE CAUCASUS 12/06/08 08:56
PHOTOS OF THE TURKISH VICTIMS OF ARMENIAN BARBARITY (1914-1920) 12/06/08 16:01
REPLY OF TURKISH SCHOLARS TO THE ELIE WIESEL FOUNDATION LETTER 10/06/08 13:24
INACCURACIES CONTAINED IN THE BOSTON GLOBE ARTICLE ON AKCAM 04/06/08 16:02
TURKISH NATIONAL SENTENCED TO DEATH IN SAUDI ARABIA 30/05/08 09:52
ISTANBUL ! 29/05/08 07:32
COMMEMORATING MAY 19 AS ATATURK, YOUTH AND SPORTS DAY IN TURKEY 26/05/08 12:22
TURKISH COALITION OF AMERICA DONATES TWO AMBULANCES TO MEXICAN RED CROSS 20/05/08 15:55
U.S. CONGRESS URGES THE ADMINISTRATION: PROMOTE ENERGY SUPPLY DIVERSITY & SECURITY 19/05/08 07:24
SANTA BARBARA: BIRTH PLACE OF CONTEMPORARY ARMENIAN TERRORISM 13/05/08 09:11
AMERICAN TEACHERS WILL VISIT TURKEY 12/05/08 08:24
It is Official: TANER AKCAM IS PAID BY ARMENIANS 08/05/08 21:46
PROTESTING THE CONTINUING OCCUPATION OF SHUSHA, AZERBAIJAN 02/05/08 07:13
CONVICTED TERRORIST MAKING ROUNDS: NEXT STOP, A UNIVERSITY CAMPUS 01/05/08 13:39
U.S. Congressman Meets Convicted Terrorist 26/04/08 00:08
NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY AND CHILDREN'S DAY IN TURKEY 25/04/08 14:18
CALL TO CIVIC DUTY: SAY NO TO RACIST RESOLUTIONS SJR-24 & SJR-26! 04/04/08 10:58
NO to SJR-24 & SJR-26 ! 03/04/08 12:09
TURKISH AMERICAN COMMUNITY RESPONDS TO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES 24/02/08 17:56
MCCAIN REFUSES TO PLEDGE RECOGNITION OF 'ARMENIAN GENOCIDE' 06/02/08 14:41
??TE TÜRK?YE?NIN LAHEY PLANI 04/02/08 18:39
HILLARY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER 29/01/08 13:39
OBAMA ERRED 29/01/08 17:37
LET HISTORIANS DECIDE ON SO-CALLED GENOCIDE (by Prof. Justin McCarthy) 29/01/08 16:28
?THE FIRST SHOT? (by Prof. Justin McCarthy) 28/01/08 12:33
ARMENIAN GREED HITS U.S. LAW: GENOCIDE CLAIMS DISMISSED 02/01/08 18:12
NUMBERS DON?T LIE; LIARS DO! 04/11/07 19:38
GENOCIDE ? LAW AND DOUBLE STANDARDS 24/10/07 12:13
A SHORT STORY 23/10/07 11:37
PKK KURDISH TERRORISM: "SEHITLER OLMEZ, VATAN BOLUNMEZ!" 23/10/07 15:24
LA CITY COUNCIL POLITICS AT ITS WORST 19/10/07 11:38
WARTIME TARGEDY FOR ALL OTTOMANS OR A GENOCIDE FOR JUST THE OTTOMAN-ARMENIANS? 18/10/07 11:36
HOW DO YOU REASON WITH A LYNCH MOB? 15/10/07 10:29
WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMAN TODAY: NO TO H.R. 106 06/10/07 16:11
Turkish State Archives Are Open: Scholars From 80 Countries Have Already Conducted Studies There Since 2003 22/05/07 12:51
THE ARMENIAN LOBBY THREATENS THE LOS ANGELES TIMES 12/05/07 20:21
INACCURACIES CONTAINED IN THE HOUSE RESOLUTION 106 19/03/07 17:22
NO TO HOUSE RESOLUTION 106 11/02/07 19:13
TURKEY’S COMPASSIONATE REACTION TO HRANT DINK’S MURDER SHATTERS MYTHS ABOUT TURKS 24/01/07 00:06
Hrant Dink's Assassination - Hrant Dink Suikasti 19/01/07 11:26
STANFORD J. SHAW, PREEMINENT HISTORIAN, HONEST RESEARCHER, AND OMNIPOTENT SCHOLAR (1930-2006) 28/12/06 13:46
STANFORD JAY SHAW: TARIHCILER YETISTIREN TARIHCI, DURUST ARASTIRMACI VE BUYUK BILIM ADAMI (1930 - 2006) 27/12/06 15:19
“CENSORADOS” ARE LEARNING THE LAW 18/10/06 16:50
ERECTING A HATE MONUMENT IN LAS VEGAS IS HIGHLY IMPROPER 27/09/06 14:35
ARMENIAN SCHOLAR AT EASE WITH CENSORSHIP 12/05/06 18:12
PRESENTING ONLY ONE SIDE OF A CONTROVERSIAL ISSUE WHILE CENSORING THE OTHER SIDE IS UNSCHOLARLY, UNFAIR, UNETHICAL, AND UNCIVILIZED 09/05/06 14:17
MISREPRESENTATION ON THE "ALLEGED" GENOCIDE CONTINUES UNABATED 30/04/06 08:25
PARTISAN COVERAGE OF THE TURKISH-ARMENIAN CONFLICT AT KOCE-TV 19/04/06 15:33
SETTLING HISTORY THE ARMENIAN WAY: BY HARASSMENT, CENSORSHIP, AND LEGISLATION 14/04/06 11:29
BIASED COVERAGE OF "THE LAWSUIT" 07/02/06 15:35
ONE MIND AT A TIME : HOW THE TRUTH CHANGES ATTITUDES IN AMERICA 07/02/06 15:23
TURKS ARE THE PLAINTIFF, NOT THE DEFENDANT, IN THE ALLEGED ARMENIAN GENOCIDE (AAG) CASE 20/11/05 00:37
A NEW TURKISH MUSEUM IN WASHINGTON D.C. FEATURING 10,000+ YEARS OF ANATOLIAN CIVILIZATIONS ? 17/10/05 16:21
A FUTURE WEAPON IN ARMENIAN ARSENAL : A MUSEUM OF DECEPTION 07/10/05 11:33
THE ARMENIANS ARE OPENING A MUSEUM TO HONOR THE ?BOGUS? GENOCIDE 29/09/05 13:53
THE A.F.A.T.H. PRESSURE ON THE SIMON WIESENTHAL CENTER 10/09/05 19:09
DISTORTION OF TURKISH HISTORY AT A CYBER-MUSEUM FEATURING THE SHOAH 06/09/05 00:30
MISREPRESENTATION OF TURKISH HISTORY AT THE HOLOCAUST MUSEUM OF WASHINGTON D.C. 30/08/05 15:54
BIASED TREATMENT OF TURKISH-ARMENIAN HISTORY AT THE HOLOCAUST MUSEUM OF HOUSTON 20/08/05 23:44
INTOLERANCE AT THE MUSEUM OF TOLERANCE IN LOS ANGELES 07/08/05 01:45
THREE HISTORICAL PERSONALITIES ; THREE INCREDIBLE DECEPTIONS 24/06/05 15:31
ARMENIA: PUT UP OR SHUT UP! (Part III) 18/06/05 16:41
ARMENIA: PUT UP OR SHUT UP! (Part II) 18/06/05 09:51
ARMENIA: PUT UP OR SHUT UP! 12/06/05 21:55
??ARMENIAN SEPARATISTS WERE PLANNING ALLEGATIONS OF GENOCIDE EVEN IN THE 1890S?? 05/06/05 08:19
CONNECTING THE DOTS ON THE ?ALLEGED" ARMENIAN GENOCIDE 20/05/05 19:17
ARMENIA AND CHRISTIANITY : THE HOLY MESS (Epilogue) 16/05/05 21:17
ARMENIA AND CHRISTIANITY : THE HOLY MESS (Part III) 14/05/05 21:06
ARMENIA AND CHRISTIANITY : THE HOLY MESS (Part II) 09/05/05 18:32
ARMENIA AND CHRISTIANITY : THE HOLY MESS (Part I) 08/05/05 20:59
TOLERANCE OF THE TURKS TO ALL RELIGIONS THROUGHOUT HISTORY 08/05/05 00:06
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF "ARMENIAN HATE " 05/05/05 14:36
TURKISH LAST NAMES : HONEST STORY TELLERS 02/05/05 17:55
THE FORGOTTEN CALAM?TY THAT BEFELL TURKS 30/04/05 00:33
ARMENIAN TERRORISM: THEN AND NOW - Part IV 21/04/05 17:07
ARMENIAN TERRORISM: THEN AND NOW - Part III 19/04/05 15:59
ARMENIAN TERRORISM: THEN AND NOW - Part II 18/04/05 13:41
ARMENIAN TERRORISM: THEN AND NOW 17/04/05 08:28
RACISM OVERTLY PRACTICED BY THE ARMENIAN REVOLUTIONARIES 13/04/05 12:40
GENOCIDES AROUND THE WORLD 11/04/05 11:47
THE SUPREME TREASON BY THE OTTOMAN-ARMENIANS DURING WWI 10/04/05 21:24
THE A.F.A.T.H. PROPAGANDA DURING W.W.I. 07/04/05 17:30
FOUR MASTERS OF DISINFORMATION DURING WWI: TOYNBEE (1916), MORGENTHAU (1918), LEPSIUS (1918), ANDONIAN (1920) 05/04/05 15:07
GERMAN SOURCES THAT REFUTE THE AAG 26/03/05 13:35
ATROCITIES AND POGROMS PERPETRATED BY THE ARMENIANS IN THE CAUCASUS 22/03/05 14:24
ATROCITIES AND POGROMS COMMITTED BY THE ARMENIAN NATIONALISTS IN ANATOLIA 20/03/05 21:23
OTTOMAN & TURKISH SOURCES THAT REFUTE THE AAG 15/03/05 14:53
ISRAELI & JEWISH SOURCES THAT REFUTE THE AAG 12/03/05 17:36
SWEDISH SOURCES THAT REFUTE THE AAG 04/03/05 19:05
RUSSIAN SOURCES THAT REFUTE THE AAG 02/03/05 11:43
FRENCH SOURCES THAT REFUTE THE AAG 27/02/05 00:16
BRITISH SOURCES REFUTING THE AAG 25/02/05 18:58
ARMENIAN SOURCES REFUTING THE AAG 21/02/05 18:13
AMERICAN SOURCES THAT REFUTE THE AAG 20/02/05 08:38
ARMENIAN HISTORIAN SAYS THE HITLER QUOTE IS A HOAX 18/02/05 18:35
THE INFAMOUS HITLER QUOTE : A FORGERY 16/02/05 09:25
SWORN STATEMENT BY EDWARD TASHJI 12/02/05 17:56
SWORN STATEMENT BY ALBERT J. AMATEAU 11/02/05 22:22
THE MALTA TRIBUNAL : CASE CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF EVIDENCE 05/02/05 12:49
PUBLIC DECLARATION BY 19 TURKISH ASSOCIATIONS 01/02/05 19:18
THE MANIFESTO OF HOVHANNES KATCHAZNOUNI,
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS THAT REFUTE THE AAG: #3 BOGHOS NUBAR?S LETTER TO THE TIMES OF LONDON DOCUMENTING SUPREME ARMENIAN TREASON
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS THAT REFUTE THE AAG: #2 DECLARATION, SIGNED BY 125 TURKISH ACADEMICIANS
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS THAT REFUTE THE AAG: #1 DECLARATION, SIGNED BY 69 PROMINENT AMERICAN ACADEMICIANS
SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY ON THE TURKISH-ARMENIAN ISSUE, "A to Z" 05/01/05 21:32
SOYKIRIM DEGIL, ?AHLAKKIRIM? ! 24/12/04 18:54
THE ?SIX APOLOGIES? TURKS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE WW1
ETHOCIDE, NOT GENOCIDE! 23/10/04 23:47
BIAS IS ALIVE AND WELL AT LOS ANGELES TIMES, THANK YOU!
BIR SPOR SOHBETI 21/09/04 23:46
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY CANNOT BE SILENCED 25/07/04 09:46
Kanada Parlamentosu?nu Bilgilendirme ve Protesto 07/07/04 06:57
ALLEGATIONS OF AN "ARMENIAN GENOCIDE" IS POLITICAL PROPAGANDA, NOT HISTORICAL TRUTH 04/07/04 20:18
DARE WE CALL IT BIASED?
Teach The Children Well ! 30/05/04 19:43
Peace-Lovers Everywhere 25/05/04 23:57